X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ChristineG
    • Feb 2008

How to get SBM to know my albums exist

I used to use SBM until a few years ago when we had a big computer crash. I had backed up the files with Nero, but was unable to get them to be usable again. I worked for hours, but gave up. Anyway, long story. No thanks to Nero, I have SBM 2.0 up and running again!

My question is, though, that I have a number of projects and loads of embellishments, etc that I would like swooped into the program from my computer. How do I get the program to do this? It looks to me like the most of the projects at least are in the right spot on the computer, but when I say, "Open a saved scrapbook", they don't show up. Any ideas?
    Christine
    wife to Steve since June/91 and homeschooling mama to dd (May/94) - who is married to dsil (July/92), ds (June/98), dd (Oct/01), dd (Dec/03), dd (Oct/05), ds (March/08), ds (Oct/10), and ds (Nov/12).
  • ChristineG
    • Feb 2008

Ha ha -- that shows how long it has been since I posted. Two of my kids are missing from my siggy. I'll have to change that.
    Christine
    wife to Steve since June/91 and homeschooling mama to dd (May/94) - who is married to dsil (July/92), ds (June/98), dd (Oct/01), dd (Dec/03), dd (Oct/05), ds (March/08), ds (Oct/10), and ds (Nov/12).

Comment

• ChristineG
      • Feb 2008

Okay, I got it to see my projects, but I had to move them. What I am not getting is why it seems to want to find the projects under Local Disk > Users > Main > My Documents > ScrapbookMax2.0 > Projects and does not find them when I put them in Local Disk > Program Files (x86) > ScrapbookMax2.0 > Projects. It seems to find all the gallery items under Program Files and it seems to have stored everything else there.
      Christine

Comment

• juliescraps
        Layout Whiz
        • Aug 2007

Someone will come along and tell you what you are needing to know. Your content is stored in my documents and scrapbook max software is stored in the program files.

Glad to have you back.

Comment

• ChristineG
          • Feb 2008

Thanks, ladies!
          Christine

Comment

Working...
          X