+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I'm back ...

Hi Laurie Dottie... great to see you! sorry you have had a bad time with illness... hope things are going to get brighter and brighter for you...
    the challenges IS the place to be to get you back on your scrapbooking feet!!! Look forward to seeing your work

Hi Moonbeam a pleasure to meet you.
    I have been through the years creating with my scrapbook max and have lots to show but I know there are different rules and such on what your posting and for the life of me I don't have any memory of where I got all my freebies & such.
    What exactly are we aloud to post and where. I wouldn't want to affend anyone by not giving credit where credit is due. But I have a lot of memory loss due to my illness. Would greatly appreciate your help in anyway. Not sure my creations are even good enough to post ?? Bu I like them they are special to me.
    Thank you
    Seasons Greetings to you and your family
    LaurieDottie

Quote Originally Posted by LaurieDottie1407 View Post
    Hi Moonbeam a pleasure to meet you.
    I have been through the years creating with my scrapbook max and have lots to show but I know there are different rules and such on what your posting and for the life of me I don't have any memory of where I got all my freebies & such.
    What exactly are we aloud to post and where. I wouldn't want to affend anyone by not giving credit where credit is due. But I have a lot of memory loss due to my illness.
    Would greatly appreciate your help in anyway. Not sure my creations are even good enough to post ?? Bu I like them they are special to me.

LaurieDottie
    Giving credit where due is wonderful, but there are many times when most of us forget where a certain thing came from ... The important thing behind that custom is NOT CLAIMING someone Else's designs as YOUR OWN..... You can post your pages in the GALLERY...you could say, if you felt uncomfortable, that you dont know who made the kit? we would love to see your layouts...Not everyone even puts who made what when posting a page there....Relax and post it and let us enjoy it!!! Scrapbooking is supposed to be fun... not scary because of rigid rules..
    Have fun!!

Default Helping me yet again

Your such a sweet heart thank you so much for responding to my delema. I will pick a few of my best a post them .

Thanks Yet again
    ((((BIG HUG))))
    Last edited by LaurieDottie1407; 12-31-2012 at 06:14 AM.

You are VERY Welcome.. and I can't wait to see some of your page layouts

Welcome!
    Be Happy