X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Saviscrap
    • Nov 2011

Kimmy no one gets sent to the corner in my challenges lol

Linda your page is looking spectacular and I'm sure you have the settings right, but i THINK, not quite sure, maybe your shadow colour might be too similar to your BG Colour? Because I can't actually see the shadow. So personally what i would do was perhaps do the shadow the same colour as those fronds.. and have to say what a real cute kid to work with!! I don't have kids, but I love taking photos of them because they make such good models and are great to scrap with!

I really like your LO Kel, but perhaps maybe use the wagon wheel twice, maybe give it a go and see if it works. I actually like the orange in it.

Well so be it I will try and make a staged challenge every month then!! I'm so happy you are enjoying it.

Comment

• ksd_24_f
      Layout Whiz
      • Nov 2009

Like this Kaye? I do like two wagon wheels too
      I softened the hue on the orange just a tad.. it's easier on my eyes.. LOL

Comment

• Saviscrap
        • Nov 2011

WEll, I would make it smaller and more in the corner, like not show as much of it.....but yes i do like 2.

Comment

• fonzzy
          Layout Whiz
          • Feb 2011

Is this better or to much Fonzzy

Comment

• Carena
            Digi Sage
            • Jun 2007

Love the direction this is all going in. Well done everyone
            Kind wishes from Carena
            Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
            Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• Wendy M
              Mad Scrapper
              • Feb 2012

I used Carena's "One for the Boys Kit"
              I love this Kit. It is great with making Lo's with my boys.

Great Pages everyone. This is a great challenge.

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                Layout Whiz
                • Nov 2009

Thanks Wendy. I'll go check that out! Fonzzy, love it! Kaye, I'm going back in.. You're right! It does look better smaller and in the corner, more hidden.. blends in better. I won't post it just yet, I'll wait for the next step. Thanks for the suggestions!
                Last edited by ksd_24_f; 12-11-2012, 02:47 PM.

Comment

• lindaathome
                  Digi Sage
                  • Jan 2010

Thanks Kaye. I agree, I went with the darkest color of my background paper as you stated, but it really isn't dark enough to get the desired effect. Next stage I will try changing it to see how it helps the shadow stand out more.

Everyone is really doing a great job with the different stages.
                  I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• Saviscrap
                    • Nov 2011

sorry double post....internet very, very slow atm
                    Last edited by Saviscrap; 12-12-2012, 04:30 AM.

Comment

• Saviscrap
                      • Nov 2011

Fonzy the Gold starslook great just that little bit bigger

Look forward to seeing the adjustments Kel

Yeah Linda sometimes the BG paper is too light to work with, I'm sure you will come up with a great solution

Are we ready for stage 4??

So for this stage I want to see some journalling in the Background, it isn't neccessary to be able to read it, it is just to add something to the LO, in mine I have used the transparency bar and made it faded into the backgound.

Also try and add some sticks, not many....notice with mine I have little white flowers and no shadowing at all....but make it fit with your LO, yours might not need flowers, it might need shadowing, post what you do, if you are wondering if it really works, just ask and we will all try and add our thoughts on what WE would do to get it right

Only one stage left!!! I am going to be busy with a garage sale over the next few days, but I will possibly be able to come in in a few days and do the final stage...will peek in and see how you are doing, but might not be abkle to post for a few days.

Comment

• fonzzy
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Feb 2011

I made some of the stars a bit bigger is that better I just love all of your help and ideas this is such a great challenge makes me put on my thinking cap many more please Kaye

Comment

• Kimmyann
                          Scrap Guru
                          • Mar 2009

Here is My Stage 4
                          A song is the Backgroud wording Dolly Pardon's Just Because I'm A Woman... My Twigs are DGOs Down on the Farm Barb wire swirls

Hugs!!

Comment

• cheesepiece
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Apr 2010

Part 4...Hmmm... A bit wary of this stage, dunno if I have maybe overdone it?

I have added a overlay to the original paper at 95% transparency, flower blossoms top and bottom and some journal text.

Last edited by cheesepiece; 12-12-2012, 05:13 PM.

Comment

• Kimmyann
                              Scrap Guru
                              • Mar 2009

Fonzzy the larger gold stars work great.

Donna it looks good, maybe fewer twigs will help you feel better?

Kaye I just re-read your instructions I shadowed the wire swirls (I thought it said shadow...Dugh!!) I have removed them and you will see after next stage
                              Hugs!!

Comment

• Saviscrap
                                • Nov 2011

I don't think it's over done Donna, I think it looks really great

Kimmy excellent coming on so nicely

Fonzzy the stars even bigger are even better! Nice notes and journalling too.

It's going to be a scorcher here today, Rick and I were up at 5.30 loading our trailer with garage sale stuff, we are having it at a fiends house because we live out of town.

Just about to head off into work, hopefuuly its cool there!

Comment

Working...
                                X