+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

I got busy I forgot to say... Yes Kaye Staged Challenge sounds Great if you have time.

I think it help build excitement; waiting to see what the next items, settings, and so on would be.

Maybe we could even get some newbies interested

Here's mine. I double checked all of my shadow settings and they are all set per your instructions.

I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Beautiful Linda!!! She is a Little Darlin!!

Yes Please Kaye love your challenges fonzzy

Thanks guys. Kaye, love the idea of staged challenges. Thank you so much for the shadowing trick. I realized I don't play around with the settings nearly as much as I should. You're right, the floating effect really makes it pop.. and selecting the darkest shade in your LO for shadow is a great trick.
    Linda, she is sooo adorable! OMG, love your layout. I'm not so sure about mine, I liked it better with less.. maybe it's the orange leaves that's throwing me off.. not sure.. I'll have to keep playing with it.
    Wendy, what kit do you have with tools in it? Those are great elements! Kimmy - I LOVE the rooster at the top, really makes the LO stand out.
    Fonzzy, I'd love to see you play around with the size of your gold stars, they really added that pop on your LO, but if they were bigger than the silver one's I'm thinking it might make it stand out that much more

Kimmy no one gets sent to the corner in my challenges lol

Linda your page is looking spectacular and I'm sure you have the settings right, but i THINK, not quite sure, maybe your shadow colour might be too similar to your BG Colour? Because I can't actually see the shadow. So personally what i would do was perhaps do the shadow the same colour as those fronds.. and have to say what a real cute kid to work with!! I don't have kids, but I love taking photos of them because they make such good models and are great to scrap with!

I really like your LO Kel, but perhaps maybe use the wagon wheel twice, maybe give it a go and see if it works. I actually like the orange in it.

Well so be it I will try and make a staged challenge every month then!! I'm so happy you are enjoying it.

Like this Kaye? I do like two wagon wheels too
    I softened the hue on the orange just a tad.. it's easier on my eyes.. LOL

WEll, I would make it smaller and more in the corner, like not show as much of it.....but yes i do like 2.

Is this better or to much Fonzzy

Love the direction this is all going in. Well done everyone
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter