X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Corey
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2006

Yes Jessica, that's Bert's knack. For fun, check out these other pieces of his, again 100% Photoshop:

I love Bert's work.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• JoJo
      • Mar 2006

I visited the link you sent in Corey, that ia amazing it looks just like a photo, don't think i could ever get that good ever. Like i've said before i'm not real puter lit, so i probably would never touch the tip of the iceburg even, but i'm trying.
      That's not a bad idea about doing a course, think i would enjoy that if i could take it all in, the old memory is a bit vague at times, but thank you sdth & yes she is georgous isn't she. she just turned 1 the other day.

JoJo

Comment

• Corey
        Layout Whiz
        • Jan 2006

One? What a great age to be. She's got it made in the shade.
        Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• Granny
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Mar 2006

Wow, those are terrific. Yes, Photoshop is definetely the Cadillac of image software, but, like Corey said, it would take forever to master. And the price is no joke! I have PS7, but...

I started working with Paint Shop Pro instead, because there are so many sites with tutorials. I'm the type of person that learns best by doing. I used to read those huge manual from cover to cover, but I must be getting too old, because I can't do it any more. But I find that doing tutorials from the net it's a lot more fun. You see results instantly, and the repetition helps to retain the knowledge.

My humble suggestion... If you would like to make your own graphics, embellishments, etc., try PSP. Or, PhotoImpact.

Granny
          sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• JoJo
            • Mar 2006

Thanks Granny.
            Do you know if there are tutorials for photo shop elements 4.0, guess i could just go to google, might do that, thanks anyway. I'm ok if i can write easy steps down but if it gets to tech i'm lost
            JoJo

Comment

• Corey
              Layout Whiz
              • Jan 2006

They're all good programs. Anything you can get your hands on is good IMO. The main thing is to find something you like and enjoy using. PS is definitely not for everyone, and all those other programs have ample strong points too. You definitely don't need to spend a fortune to find what you need.

Comment

• Granny
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Mar 2006

Sorry, JoJo, I don't know. I only use PS Elements for the Wow effects, which are out of this world. I have never searched for tuts for it.

And Corey, you're so right. I wish I had the patience to really learn PS, but allas!, the old brain is to decrapitated... Ops, sorry, I meant decrepit.

And truth be told, I use about 10 different programs, including the little old Windows Paint. They all have something peculiarly great that the others don't.

So there! Viva la difference!

Granny
                sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Corey
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Jan 2006

Well said. And that's a good reminder, Windows paint is definitely a perfectly good image editor for quite a few common tasks...

Comment

Working...
                  X