+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rude people

Smile Rude people

I want to take this time to say thank you all for your lovely nice stuff. I cannot believe how a few has been so rude to ones who give.It just is not right for these rude people . We all should be respectul of each other. Remember Scapbooking is suppose to be fun and relaxing and not full of nasty notes whcih really hurts.So instead of snide remarks a Nice Thank You would be much better.

Well said!

Marion

Default Marion

I just cannot believe people who are this rude.I guess I am a big softy.Must be the nurse in me haha.

Well it is always nice to have some softies on our side! Glad your here!

Marion

Eye & Marion
    I have to agree with you, this is no place for rudeness,we are all so grateful for the talented people sharing their gorgeous work,if a link or something doesnt work, please ask for advice in how to rectify that problem without the nasty barbs, we are a friendly bunch here in SBM!

I'm sorry to hear about certain people being nasty I for one appreciate all the hard work people go into giving and creating such amazing layouts, and things for us to use!

I think everyone does a great job! Keep up the great work everyone

Angry

I belong to the ebay community forums uk. There is a lot of nastiness on there and they do get banned from posting. There are also grouos that people start up themselves and some are made private, eg you have to be accepted to join and can't access if not. For instance I belong to the ms one, the Bedfordshire one and a couple more.There are Scrappers ones too but I spend too much time on here as it is! Of course they sign up in a different name so can start again.There ought to be a warning and some sort of ban if only temporary. It is awful to be slated for doing something so generous.There should be awards not put downs.

Thumbs up Ditto

Rude is not an acceptable word in my world...I too am so Grateful to everyone not only in sharing of templates/Kits/Elements, but of their time..." Thank-You " Everyone for making Max one of the Best Family and Friendly sites on the net.... (((HUGS))) xs a Zillion !!!!!!!!!!

Smile Ditto!

Quote Originally Posted by MA3 View Post
    Rude is not an acceptable word in my world...I too am so Grateful to everyone not only in sharing of templates/Kits/Elements, but of their time..." Thank-You " Everyone for making Max one of the Best Family and Friendly sites on the net.... (((HUGS))) xs a Zillion !!!!!!!!!!
    This is a wonderful site with the nicest people! I'm so sorry someone was rude. I think I may have missed the post where it happened, but we certainly defend our members and SBM for all its hard work. SBM is really new and it's growing so fast and yet someone always responds when we have questions or problems. So I'm with MA3 - rude is not acceptable!!

i must have missed the rudeness. glad i did.

Please visit my SBM store!