+ Reply to Thread

Default Margaret from Louisiana

HI....I am wanting to learn to do both digital as well as manual? scrapbooking. I just purchased the software and have many, many pictures to do. We just got off of an Alaskan cruise and I have a relatively new puppy (9 months old Miniature Schnauzer). So I have plenty of subject.....just having a hard time figuring where to get started. I actually tried to download a template I liked...but it would not let me for some reason. For the next few months...time will be a big factor...but after that...I hope to have more free time!
    Thanks in advance for all yall's help!
    Margaret
    Lake Charles, LA

Welcome to the community, Margaret! Did you figure out how to download a template yet? I hope this post from the FAQ section helps: http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11

Welcome Aboard Margaret! You'll catch on very fast as it is very easy! Although it is a very addicting Hobby! But You;ll love it! I promise.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Hell there..glad to meet you and welcome to the community...you are going to love SBM and digital scrapbooking..its so easy and the people here are great...Ive never done SBing any other way but one good thing.. if you dont like the LO you've done you can very easily change it with no waste of materials..just beware its very very addictive..

Quote Originally Posted by mnwmoore View Post
    HI....I am wanting to learn to do both digital as well as manual? scrapbooking. I just purchased the software and have many, many pictures to do. We just got off of an Alaskan cruise and I have a relatively new puppy (9 months old Miniature Schnauzer). So I have plenty of subject.....just having a hard time figuring where to get started. I actually tried to download a template I liked...but it would not let me for some reason. For the next few months...time will be a big factor...but after that...I hope to have more free time!
    Thanks in advance for all yall's help!
    Margaret
    Lake Charles, LA
    Margaret,SBM is something else!!!!!!!
    My husband and I are off (next May) on an Alaskan Cruise. We live in the UK and are really looking forward to it. Which line did you go with??