Create a Family Web Site at www.ScrapbookMAXFamily.com!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Scrapbook MAX!
    Your Host, Gracie!
    • Jan 2006

Create a Family Web Site at www.ScrapbookMAXFamily.com!

Looking for a great way to show off your digital scrapbook creations with friends and family around the world? Create, manage, and own your very own family website with photo albums, video galleries, message boards, calendar and directory, family history, news, and much more. With your own domain name and online administrative tools, uploading photos and adding the latest news to your website has never been easier. Safely store your memories for the many years to come.

This exciting new service is brought to you by Scrapbook MAX and is powered by The Family Post. Sign up for a free 2-week trial today:

If you have questions about the service, pricing or plans, please contact The Family Post directly. Mention that you are with the Scrapbook MAX family site.
    Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!
  • NanaC95565
    Digi Sage
    • Jul 2006

This sounds and looks great. Thanks Max

Visit my blog
    Visit my section of the store here

Comment

• *eng*
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2006

Looks brilliant. I would like to know more about each price pln and what you get before trying it out or can you try each plan out? I'll email The Family Post. Look exciting!
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• OnieRN
        Scrap Guru
        • May 2006

My Question is......

Would each member in the family have to purchase in order to use and access the site? My thinking is if everyone did......... You buy the Basic (approx $6/mo) and you have 10 members of the family, goodness that would be $30 a month for the family! Or is this where you purchase your plan then invite your family in to access it?

I hope you understand the question or what I'm saying.

nie
        sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
        !

nie

Comment

• *eng*
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2006

I contacted them last night (late English time) and I had an immediate response. from a very helpful Danielle. I sent another email and again instnt reply and it ws a person not automated. I can't see a help guide though and I don't think you can chnge the colours of anythig. I like the brown scrapbook package but I don't want brown!
          Fussy I know !
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Brett
            • Jan 2006

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
            Would each member in the family have to purchase in order to use and access the site? My thinking is if everyone did......... You buy the Basic (approx $6/mo) and you have 10 members of the family, goodness that would be $30 a month for the family! Or is this where you purchase your plan then invite your family in to access it?

I hope you understand the question or what I'm saying.

nie
            No, each family member does not have to pay. Anyone can see and enjoy your family site. I think the 10 member limit is just as to who can post to the message boards, etc.
            Last edited by Brett; 10-13-2006, 08:11 AM.
            Brett Kapilik
            Indigo Rose Corporation

Comment

• nanwu
              Digi Sage
              • Apr 2007

was wondering if anyone on here has one of these sites

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Working...
              X