+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Robyn has smiled since the day she was born...She's such an adorable child and brings so much love, affection and joy to me...Now I know we all love our kid's...BLAH BLAH BLAH!

Seriously though, I have been so unwell for a while, and she has been such a help to me and never moans although we don't get out, or do as much together as we used to. She's a great bairn!

Thanks Kimmyann. HUGS

She is Beautiful inside and out then!!! God Blesses us with Little Angels!!!

Hugs!!!

Another great job Donna, and she is a little cutie

This challenge is still open until the end of December, I can multi challenge lol

Here is a shot of the side of my Shed (Shape) and a Kiln brick (BG) (from my work craft)

The layout of Dad and Aunt Connie.... Frame I made and everything else from various kits (Carena and MH51-Mary)

Cool idea!! Again, you guys are amazing! For the BG I used a picture of the woodpile (taken from the corner of the pic in this LO) blurred it and crackled it, changed the transparency of it and layered it over a wood color.

Another great one kimmy

Hey!! Kelly elcome back! Nice job, I like that wood BG paper

Awesome Kel!!! WOW!! She is SOOOOO Pretty!!! Get Your Gun Ready!!

Okay have not done a challenge in a really long time (since May actually I think) and got really motivated with these last two. December challenge number two is coming up when I get a chance
    I figured I would start off with a tribut to my mommies doggy that passed away recently after mom's wedding this fall. She really was her best friends. And in the tribute the embies are all from Remember me.
    The background is of a picture of Dew on a branch zoomed in. No Kaye you are not the only one who takes pictures like that

and the original picture turned into background.
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Thanks for joinung Tin Tin!!

And thanks for the story behind the photo and BG paper too, it's very sad when we lose a pet.

Great job.

Great LO Tin Tin.... the Lose of a close pet, is just like loosing a family member. Sorry to hear about this.

Hugs and Prayers!!