+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Wow Kaye best get my ops better not say that lol dusting off the camera soon as it cools down I will be out there great challenge Kimmy Ann great page fonzzy

Default Robyn

Started with this...A TRADITIONAL SCOTCH PIE (ha ha! ..gotta have a sense of humour)

Messed about and got this.

Added a bit of gauze and colour to this.

And finally scrapped to this. I used Kaye's Vanilla Bean Kit. Lovely Kit Kaye and great challenge. Thanks for hosting.

Great pages Kaye... and Kimmyann, your page is beautiful.
    Last edited by cheesepiece; 12-04-2012 at 01:02 AM.

I used one on top of the other taken from fan and curtains

you ladies are on fire! those are awesome!
    I love the fan and curtain overlay.
    The cowboys shirt actually looks okay as a background or paper scrap just like that :P
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Ok Kaye I am hooked as you said everything I look at becomes a background can I save them in my backgrounds and how do I do it fonzzy

You guys are doing a great job

Chesspiece lol I would never have thought to take a photo of a pie!! but I sure doesn't look like a pie in the end result...great job

Fonzzy...great ingenuity there....end page is great

ARE YOU HAVING FUN?? AND ARE YOU CONTINUALLY LOOKING FOR bg'S NOW IN EVERY THING YOU LOOK AT? LOL....OR IS IT JUST ME THAT DOES THAT......oops sorry bout caps

I even took a photo of the dirt on our 4WDrive...looked pretty good
    I've taken pictures of rocks
    I saw an old coke...something or other at work and the back looked excellent that made a really cool BG (at the bakery I work at it has all old memorabilia hung up and displayed all over the place, the actual bakery was built around an very old police station, built in 1800's and is heritage listed, it is now called the gold room and people can eat in their for special functions or meetings etc. The old jail is now an ammenities block. I keep wanting to take photo of all the old stuff and using them in a scrapbook kit!)

hahaha we posted at the same time Fonzzy

Just save them as a jpeg on your computer somewhere, I suggest you create a folder in your pictures perhaps called Fonzzy's BG paper, I name anything i do with the beginning KSA, so I know I have created that piece so not to confuse with any scrapbooking stuff I have.

I save mine in Photoshop elements at 300dpi at 2400x2400 so the quality is good

Awesome challenge Kaye!! Beautiful layouts ladies!!! I love what you are creating!

Great Job Everyone.... I am glad to know I am not the only one that takes pictures of stuff with scrapping in mind..... I did take some pictures in Oct of a Cup cake and thought it would be a cool background if played with!!!

Tin Tin, I just didn't like the colors of cowboy shirt but I have a south western kit I made for some pictures of my Mom and Uncle with some Indians at a reservation back in the 50's, and that shirt would have matched perfectly

Great Job Everyone!! Kaye get to snapping, Great History stuff