X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jrpaw
    • Oct 2006

Introduction

Hello to all, I just received my CD yesterday. I am new to digital scrapping and I think this program is going to be great!!! I am a fulltime RV'er, which means I live in my motorhome, so space is a premium! I managed to find room for my sewing stuff but had to leave all the scrapbook stuff home. I would like to thank all you talented people for your ideas and for your generosity in sharing them. Is there a place where I can learn what all the icons and abbreviations mean or will I figure it out as I go? Well thanks again for sharing.
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

Welcome aboard! You are gonna love this program and this forum.
    It is extremely addictive!
    As far as icons and abbreviations, you learn as you go. especially with members from all over the world, at times they something, and I go scratching my head....but then usually someone has the guts to ask because they didn't get it either and we all learn together.

If you have one particularl one you wonder about, just ask!
    ("LOL" means "laughing out loud")

Marion

Comment

• jrpaw
      • Oct 2006

Thank you for the tip. I don't have a particular one yet, but if I do I'll ask. I created my first 3 pages and I am pretty happy with this program so far!

Comment

• Kazr
        Layout Whiz
        • Mar 2006

Welcome jrpaw
        I know you will love it here, you couldn't get a more firendly bunch of ladies & gents anywhere else, so many share their beautiful creations, it's a really happy place to be.Any questions,as Marion has stated, just ask away,someone will usually come to your rescue.Enjoy!
        xxx Karyn

Comment

• NanaC95565
          Digi Sage
          • Jul 2006

Welcome and Happy Scrapping. You'll love it here. So amny things are shared and the people are great.
          Happy Scrapping

Visit my blog
          Visit my section of the store here

Comment

• crops2dawn
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

I love RVing! What a great way to do scrapping, get the fire going and scrap!
            I just got back from a RVing trip, Although I don't own one, I sure do enjoying going! Welcome Aboard!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• jrpaw
              • Oct 2006

Thanks Carol, my favorite place to be is in my motorhome. I must have some gypsy blood, I love to be on the road!

Paulette

Comment

• jrpaw
                • Oct 2006

I really love seeing all the different styles of scrapping. It makes it easier to get started.

Comment

• crops2dawn
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Jul 2006

It sure does help! And there are tons of new stuff eveyday. I get so many thoughts in my head at times, I'm not sure what to do. Where do you go RVing?

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• jrpaw
                    • Oct 2006

We go all over, however currently we are in Arizona. We decided to try the winter here this year. In the spring we will be going to Indiana and Ohio, which is where all of our kids and grandkids are.

Comment

Working...
                    X