X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rachnmaddie
    • Sep 2006

Anyone here from PA? or Pittsburgh?

My name is Rachel, and I have been using SBM since July. It has truly become my new addiction. I have a wonderful husband of seven years, and a one year old daughter named Madelyn.

Is anyone here from Pennsylvania like me? I am actually just outside Pittsburgh. Just curious if I am the only one here from this area.

Happy scrappin,
    Rach
    Rachel

"If the Good Lord had intended us to walk, he wouldn't have invented roller skates." -- Willy Wonka

sigpic
  • crops2dawn
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Hi Rachel, I too am from Pa. the other side from you though. More near Allentown. And as you are, I'm totally addicted. And the people in here are all soooo nice. I started in july also and when I'm away from my computer for the weekend the first thing I do when I get in the door is check out SBM.
    But this is a good addiction. ~ happy scrappin'

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• grannywin
      Layout Whiz
      • Sep 2006

Hello

Hi Rachel! Probably you will find a lot of us Pennsylvania people having a good time on this forum. I am also from the eastern side-Reading. Beware! This program is addicting!

Comment

• Bobby Bear
        Mad Scrapper
        • Sep 2006

I'll be retireing to Towanda,Pa in afew months.Just bought a mobile home there.

Beautiful country there.I was raised there in a orphanage MANY years ago!

Bobby Bear
        [My newest websites]

Comment

• Lisa S
          • Jul 2006

Hi Rachel
          I am also from PA. The eastern side though. This is really a great site and I have to agree it is very addicting. I think I am more of a lurker here but I really do love everyone's embellishments and templates they share here. The people here are so talented. Just looking through the gallery I get so inspired. It's great you have a little girl, you'll find lots of stuff here for girls.
          Lisa

Comment

• MA3
            • Aug 2006

Big PA WELCOME !!!!

Welcome to MAX !!! I am from Slippery Rock, Butler county...We'll have to get a Let's meet the PA Girls and Guys Party... You will like Max Gang, you wouldn't find a Nicer bunch anywhere else on the net....Looking forward to seeing your LOs (((HUGS)))

Comment

Working...
            X