Remove Promotional banner after purchase!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrsmojito
    • Oct 2006

Remove Promotional banner after purchase!

Hi its probably something I have overlooked but how do I remove the promotional banner from my new creations, as you cant see the complete image. During the trial fair enough I didn't mind, but it stated once purchased this promotional banner would be removed. I have just tried downloading to my blog and gallery and cant get rid of that god dang banner any advice welcome.

• MaggieMae
    Digi Sage
    • May 2006

The banner won't print

Hi,

The banner won't print out but I think it stays on in gallerys, etc. Hopefully, the experts will weigh in soon! I promise, though, it doesn't print out on your printed layouts!
    Julie

Comment

• mrsmojito
      • Oct 2006

Hi MaggieMae thanks, but why has the banner appeared in scrapbook max gallery on my images only and not on anyone elses, I dont get it

Comment

• MaggieMae
        Digi Sage
        • May 2006

Originally posted by mrsmojito View Post
        Hi MaggieMae thanks, but why has the banner appeared in scrapbook max gallery on my images only and not on anyone elses, I dont get it
        You're absolutely right! I was thinking you meant the little white logo in the bottom right-hand corner. The experts need to weigh in on this because the banner should be gone. Just a couple of questions:

Did you uninstall the trial version before installing the full version?

Have you tried reinstalling the full version including the content?

Hope you get this solved soon - don't worry, though. We have lots of good help here!
        Julie

Comment

• mrsmojito
          • Oct 2006

Hi that sounds a bright idea , I have just followed a tutorial and uploaded another image to the gallery and hooooray it's worked . However yet to try my blog again, but if it does nit work with what i just did I will reinstall thanks a lot MM

Comment

• MaggieMae
            Digi Sage
            • May 2006

Your're welcome!!! Glad it's working!
            Julie

Comment

Working...
            X