• Apr 2006

These are Great!! Thanks hun...

Binkey

Comment

• OnieRN
      Scrap Guru
      • May 2006

Love It NanaC

Keep doing the words or phrases in curves and angles etc and you will earn yourself a bright star in the Scrapbook Heaven!

Luv it!

nie
      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

• Marion
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Feb 2006

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
        Keep doing the words or phrases in curves and angles etc and you will earn yourself a bright star in the Scrapbook Heaven!

Luv it!

nie
        Hey, were have you been???

Marion

Comment

• NanaC95565
          Digi Sage
          • Jul 2006

If you has any suggetions please let me know of any words or phrases you would like.
          I would be happy to do them.
          Happy scrapping

Visit my blog
          Visit my section of the store here

Comment

• OnieRN
            Scrap Guru
            • May 2006

Hi Marion

I have been really busy with work! I went back to school nursing and I love it but I've been really covered up with reviewing students medical records. Also was out of town a few weeks ago! Just busy busy busy but I still check my postings daily and try to download them. It's been hard sifting through the many postings!

I've also been designing a group web page and have had problems with it! Apparently the "Groups" on MSN has had technical problems and I can only communicate with them via email (2-3 days later). I'm involved with starting a professional singles group, here in El Paso, TX. We've had advertising put out in our local "El Paso Scene" paper and on cable network, plus were on the search engines of cyper space. Getting great response! Thank goodness, I am only a part of the group. I could never do this all by myself!

I will say one thing...... You all are putting out some incrediable work! I'm so impressed! And I love it, love it, love it!!!!

Keep up the good work!

nie

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
            !

nie

Comment

• eye
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

This is great. thanks
              sigpic
              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Marion
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Feb 2006

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
                I have been really busy with work! I went back to school nursing and I love it but I've been really covered up with reviewing students medical records. Also was out of town a few weeks ago! Just busy busy busy but I still check my postings daily and try to download them. It's been hard sifting through the many postings!

nie
                I know what you mean,I had company for 3 weeks and it was hard to get to the computer and real all the postings, not to mention respond. We are growing, growing, growing..... Ain't it great!!!!!

Marion

Comment

• *eng*
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2006

Brilliant, thank you
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Kazr
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Mar 2006

Thank you for the curvy words, wish we could do titles like that using SBM, maybe one day much appreciated

Comment

• OnieRN
                      Scrap Guru
                      • May 2006

Dido

Maybe the higher powers will hear our cry to curve our words! They've done so good so far. Besides, that seems to be the biggest request I've been hearing among us.

nie

!

nie

Comment

Working...
                      X