X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gagiers
    • Oct 2006

hi

hi...im just new to this site. i love it! im just starting to make a digital scrapbooking..i hope this site will help me..
  • Sandy
    Mad Scrapper
    • Jan 2006

Welcome! You'll love it here. Be sure to check out the gallery for inspiration and of course the sharing corner for all the freebies!

Comment

• ToniNZ
      • Jul 2006

Hi - you should find the software nice and intuiative which makes for fast and great looking pages. The people on this forum are also really helpful with advice and coming up with any of the little bits and pieces you need to make your albums come alive. Check out the gallery too, lots of great ideas in there. Look forward to seeing you around the forum and your pages in the gallery.

Comment

• MaggieMae
        Digi Sage
        • May 2006

Welcome!

You're going to love it here! There are lots of us new to digital scrapbooking and lots of really kind and generous experts! Just have fun and don't forget the FAQ area and the Sharing Corner where you can download a bajillion embellishments and templates!
        Julie

Comment

• *eng*
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2006

Hi, I'm sure you'll soon be hooked. There are some amazing people on here. Some share their talents for no gain which we all benefit from and appreciate.
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• OnieRN
            Scrap Guru
            • May 2006

Welcome to the Group

You have found the best scrapbook program and forum. You will quickly get hooked and find the addiction uncontrollable. It's so wonderful. The best part of all this is the people you will get to know and adore. They're always willing to step forward and answer all your questions and help you out. Just always ask away if you have any questions.

Always,

nie
            sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
            !

nie

Comment

Working...
            X