X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lvs2trvl
    • Oct 2006

Newbie from Maine

Hello from Maine. New to this formal, considering purchasing the software for digital scrapbooking. I welcome any comments or suggestions on this software. Thanks.

Cindy
  • Bobby Bear
    Mad Scrapper
    • Sep 2006

Cindy,
    Welcome to our fun and sometimes wacky forum....You'll love ScrapbookMax.
    Everyone here is always ready to lend a helping hand a guide you along.There are so many free templates and embellishments here shared by so many that it will keep you busy for months.

Just have fun and enjoy yourself.

Regards,

Bobby Besr www.Tinytotbooks.com
    [My newest websites]

Comment

• NanaC95565
      Digi Sage
      • Jul 2006

Hello and Welcome to the SBMAX family, we hope you love your stay here with us.
      Happy Scrapping

Visit my blog
      Visit my section of the store here

Comment

• jazzieal
        Digi Sage
        • Sep 2006

Welcome

Hello lvs2trvl and welcome to the SBM community...You will Love the SBM Software...its fun and easy to use and with all the new "stuff" you can download for free you will be like a kid in a candy store..this was the first forum I have actually been a part of and this was the first place I posted any of my work..the comments make you feel so good and give you incentive to keep creating..SBM just gives you the best of everything!!!!..hope we will be seeing lots more of you here..
        My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
        X