• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carena
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2007

One for the Boys by Carena

Well finally I can tell you all about my newest kit here at Scrapbook Max. I've been busy challenging everyone to scrap a little out of your comfort zones and I must say I've seeing some most amazing pages. I'm so glad I push your boundaries because I think everyone is learning so so much and producing the most amazing layouts. I think some of you have even surprised yourselves on what you can create. I believe in you all, you just have to believe more in yourself.

Anyway - Masculine kits normally aren't my thing so much as I love flowers so I challenged myself to try to do a masculine kit with no flowers. Arrrrrgh - I L O V E flowers. I asked myself OMG How am I gonna do this????? and make a kit that is what I call scrap able. Well I did it and the kit: One for the Boys Collection is in store now. Check it out here:
    Kit: One for the Boys Collection by Carena's Designs now here at Scrapbook Max Store.
    Parts A & B

Papers Set 1 and 2 - each with 12/13 papers.

Borders, clusters and Page starters

Now I'm not going to post here the previews but rather I'm gonna show you what you have made so far with this collection. What you have done - speaks volumes. A M A Z I N G. Love each and every layout. So I congratulate you.
    I invite everyone to spread some love to your fellow scrappers here at SBM. Aren't they amazing? Each layout is clickable. Hope you love the layouts as much as I do.

OH and please, please, If you make a page with this kit - won't you consider posting it here in this thread also. I put a bunch of papers and elements together - You are the true creators. Hugs.

Here are some that WendyM has been making. Totally blown me away.

Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.
  • Carena
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2007

and here are some by emst. She is such an expert at putting scene pages together. Totally wicked. Check her gallery and be inspired.

and by Jean Ann more amazing pages.

Kind wishes from Carena

Comment

• Wendy M
      Mad Scrapper
      • Feb 2012

Here is one I cheated with. used a cluster and just added more. LOL when I browsed through the gallery I saw You had the same cluster on the same background Carena.

Comment

• Carena
        Digi Sage
        • Jun 2007

Wendy - great minds think alike is all I can say. I love it and you have made this yours with the extras added. Well done.
        Kind wishes from Carena

Comment

• Wendy M
          Mad Scrapper
          • Feb 2012

I you hang round some more I will upload another quick.

Comment

• Wendy M
            Mad Scrapper
            • Feb 2012

Comment

• Wendy M
              Mad Scrapper
              • Feb 2012

Did I say how much I LOVE this KIT......
              I LOVE IT

Comment

• Carena
                Digi Sage
                • Jun 2007

Originally posted by Wendy M View Post
                Did I say how much I LOVE this KIT......
                I LOVE IT
                LOL - Awesome.
                Kind wishes from Carena

Comment

• Kimmyann
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Mar 2009

I LOVE THIS KIT!!!! Thanks Carena!!!

As you can see, I am feeling Viney today There are so many Options with this kit for your LOs.

Warning: I will be back with More!!!

Hugs!!

Comment

• Kimmyann
                    Scrap Guru
                    • Mar 2009

Here is one for the Racing Boys.

My Pa-Paw would build race cars and then race them on dirt tracks, Back in the Day

Hugs!!

Comment

• Carena
                      Digi Sage
                      • Jun 2007

Kimmyann - the old tyres are perfect for this layout. I'm sure you dad would have had plenty of old bits and pieces laying around his workshop. The flags were another perfect addition also considering the racing car aspect. Amazing - it's like the kit was made just for you. Awesome. I'm delighted that the kit has inspired you so much. Seems perfect for both you and Wendy. Been spirit raising as this morning I have a terrible chesty cough and Caitlyn and my mum are already on antibiotics for chesty coughs and congestion.
                      Kind wishes from Carena

Comment

• Wendy M
                        Mad Scrapper
                        • Feb 2012

Kimmyann I love your LO's. Carena you have done a fantastic job creating this kit!! You shoud have a good rest this weekend I hope you recover soon!

Comment

• Kimmyann
                          Scrap Guru
                          • Mar 2009

Thanks Ladies!!

I agree with Wendy this Kit is Awesome so many different uses and Carena get you some rest so you can get to feeling better. You might get enough rest to come up with another Maculine kit ..... HAHAHA!! I know; Kimmyann don't push your Luck
                          Hugs!!

Comment

• Kimmyann
                            Scrap Guru
                            • Mar 2009

LOL... By your comments in the gallery, I see you figured out the Flower thing

Yes, I have always been in Dad or my Pa-Paw's hip pocket. Working on Cars, trucks, tractors, welding, and tinkering I am a Woman, but I am 100% Tom Boy. My daughter is a Tom Boy Too. The Guys at work say I clean up good, meaning I can look like a Girl when dressed like one
                            Hugs!!

Comment

• Carena
                              Digi Sage
                              • Jun 2007

Originally posted by Kimmyann View Post
                              LOL... By your comments in the gallery, I see you figured out the Flower thing

Yes, I have always been in Dad or my Pa-Paw's hip pocket. Working on Cars, trucks, tractors, welding, and tinkering I am a Woman, but I am 100% Tom Boy. My daughter is a Tom Boy Too. The Guys at work say I clean up good, meaning I can look like a Girl when dressed like one
                              LOL Nothing wrong with that. It beats being a helpless female. I'm pretty independant myself but still like the flowers. I do everything around the house as we don't have a man to do things. I've fixed the toilet, layed pavers, mow the lawns and do all things that need to be done around the house. My next major project is to paint the inside of the house - but it's been waiting already 12 months but I will get to it eventually. Anyway, seems people are lining up the kits for me to make. LOL
                              Last edited by Carena; 10-26-2012, 07:03 PM.
                              Kind wishes from Carena

Comment

Working...
                              X