+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Kimmyann - the old tyres are perfect for this layout. I'm sure you dad would have had plenty of old bits and pieces laying around his workshop. The flags were another perfect addition also considering the racing car aspect. Amazing - it's like the kit was made just for you. Awesome. I'm delighted that the kit has inspired you so much. Seems perfect for both you and Wendy. Been spirit raising as this morning I have a terrible chesty cough and Caitlyn and my mum are already on antibiotics for chesty coughs and congestion.
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Kimmyann I love your LO's. Carena you have done a fantastic job creating this kit!! You shoud have a good rest this weekend I hope you recover soon!

Thanks Ladies!!

I agree with Wendy this Kit is Awesome so many different uses and Carena get you some rest so you can get to feeling better. You might get enough rest to come up with another Maculine kit ..... HAHAHA!! I know; Kimmyann don't push your Luck

LOL... By your comments in the gallery, I see you figured out the Flower thing

Yes, I have always been in Dad or my Pa-Paw's hip pocket. Working on Cars, trucks, tractors, welding, and tinkering I am a Woman, but I am 100% Tom Boy. My daughter is a Tom Boy Too. The Guys at work say I clean up good, meaning I can look like a Girl when dressed like one

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmyann View Post
    LOL... By your comments in the gallery, I see you figured out the Flower thing

Yes, I have always been in Dad or my Pa-Paw's hip pocket. Working on Cars, trucks, tractors, welding, and tinkering I am a Woman, but I am 100% Tom Boy. My daughter is a Tom Boy Too. The Guys at work say I clean up good, meaning I can look like a Girl when dressed like one
    LOL Nothing wrong with that. It beats being a helpless female. I'm pretty independant myself but still like the flowers. I do everything around the house as we don't have a man to do things. I've fixed the toilet, layed pavers, mow the lawns and do all things that need to be done around the house. My next major project is to paint the inside of the house - but it's been waiting already 12 months but I will get to it eventually. Anyway, seems people are lining up the kits for me to make. LOL
    Last edited by Carena; 10-26-2012 at 07:03 PM.
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Woman Power!!! I don't need a man, did it twice.

We Can Did It Our self

I have some ideas floating around in my head. Will let you know when I figure them out. You did a great Job with this Kit!!

We Can Do It Our Self!!! HAHAHAHA... My Redneck Showed.... So Ya'll

Another one LO using One for the Boys by Carena (My Hero )

And another Do ya'll think I LOVE this Kit????
    One for the Boys by Carena (My Super Star Designer )..... lol

Carena,

How is the cold?