• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Karin
    • Jan 2006

An Update on Michelle McCoy

Hello Everyone,

I know that a lot of you look forward to Michelle McCoy's challenges and her cheerfully helpful presence in the forums. As many of you know, Michelle has had a number of difficult health challenges recently, and in fact has an upcoming surgery scheduled.

Michelle asked me to let you know that she will be away from the community and challenge hosting for a while, taking this time to focus on her health. When she is able, she will be posting kits in the store and even "dropping by", but her focus right now is on her health.

I'm sure we all feel the same way - that we will miss Michelle she's away, but are all hoping for her good health and understand how important it is to make that her priority.

Get well, Michelle - and we look forward to your return!

Karin
  • juliescraps
    Layout Whiz
    • Aug 2007

Thank you for telling us Karin.

Comment

• Carena
      Digi Sage
      • Jun 2007

Without your health you can't do anything. Good luck with the surgery Michelle - take all the time you need to recover. The body heals best with good rest. Thinking of you often. Hugs.
      Kind wishes from Carena
      Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
      Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• Saviscrap
        • Nov 2011

all the best Michelle, we will miss your challenges, but your health is important so focus on that and don't worry about us!

Comment

• fonzzy
          Layout Whiz
          • Feb 2011

You are in my prayers Michelle keep your chin up good luck with surgery we all love you hugs fonzzy

Comment

• Kimmyann
            Scrap Guru
            • Mar 2009

Sending you Prayers and Hugs!!! We will Miss You, but your Health is most important.
            Hugs!!

Comment

• makeyesup
              Digi Sage
              • Jun 2006

Michelle's surgery is next Thursday, say a special prayer and send angels to watch over her then.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• eye
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

Thinking of you xo xo A speedy recovery xo
                sigpic
                My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• SBM Diane
                  Digi Sage
                  • Sep 2010

Michelle, sending prayers your way. Take care and gets lots of rest. We look forward to having you back when you are feeling better.

Comment

Working...
                  X