+ Reply to Thread

Default An Update on Michelle McCoy

Hello Everyone,

I know that a lot of you look forward to Michelle McCoy's challenges and her cheerfully helpful presence in the forums. As many of you know, Michelle has had a number of difficult health challenges recently, and in fact has an upcoming surgery scheduled.

Michelle asked me to let you know that she will be away from the community and challenge hosting for a while, taking this time to focus on her health. When she is able, she will be posting kits in the store and even "dropping by", but her focus right now is on her health.

I'm sure we all feel the same way - that we will miss Michelle she's away, but are all hoping for her good health and understand how important it is to make that her priority.

Get well, Michelle - and we look forward to your return!

Karin

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
    Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

Thank you for telling us Karin.

Without your health you can't do anything. Good luck with the surgery Michelle - take all the time you need to recover. The body heals best with good rest. Thinking of you often. Hugs.
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

all the best Michelle, we will miss your challenges, but your health is important so focus on that and don't worry about us!

You are in my prayers Michelle keep your chin up good luck with surgery we all love you hugs fonzzy

Sending you Prayers and Hugs!!! We will Miss You, but your Health is most important.

Signature made with Donna Thomas's Snowflake Alpha

Michelle's surgery is next Thursday, say a special prayer and send angels to watch over her then.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Thinking of you xo xo A speedy recovery xo

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Michelle, sending prayers your way. Take care and gets lots of rest. We look forward to having you back when you are feeling better.