+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Template: Jayden (Screen Resolution)

I just started playing with the embellishment corner & this is what i came up with.
    I did have trouble with the face, could not find a face so i played with the letters & the crop button. If anybody knows where to find a face, would love to know, thanks.
    My grandson really liked it.
    jojo
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

Nicely done! I like the way you created a whole nature scene using only embellishments. The rabbits and birds seem very natural somehow. When you say " a face". you mean like eyes and a smile which you could put onto the sun? Let me know and I'll be happy to assist.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.

Smile

HI! I LOVE your layout! It's so bright and cheerful - perfect for a back to school album, or a field trip page, or a summer outing album. Kids would just love to see their faces in the window of the bus! Very creative!

I made a kid-friendly template too a while back. It's in the sharing zone too ("Funny Games" by Karin) if you want to check it out. I agree with you that it would be cool to have a happy face (maybe a "smile" and "googly eyes") that one could add to a page. Sounds like Corey may be on the case with ideas...

Karin

Thumbs up

Hey JoJo,
    I just LOVE this page. I too love that created an entire "scene". The kids' faces in the school bus ----- what an amazing idea! This actually gets my creative juices flowing. Thanks for sharing such a great, unique LO!!
    Marnie

JoJo... I agree with all of the above. The idea of using the windows for pictures is awesome! This is the kind of inspiration I need. The hardest thing for me is to come up with what to do!!!

Thank you for sharing it!

Granny

Default Thanks everybody, glad you all liked it.

Must say i had a bit of fun doing that, took me back a few years.
    Corey if you could help with a face that would be great, i don't think the numbers thing really worked that well. Yes like karin suggested just some eyes & a smiley mouth.
    Karin had a look at your fun works , i really liked the elephants.
    Granny glad i inspired you but i don't think you need much inspiring, i really liked your nautical themes very much, my thanks to you.
    Will look forward to seeing some of your crative juices also marnie
    Thanks again guy's
    jojo

Hi Jojo, give these a try and let me know if they'll work for you. If not, just post a link to an example image of what you need and I'll do my best to create something to match that.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.

Default Thanks Corey.

They are just what i needed, thank you so much.
    jojo

Eggsellent, glad to hear it. Anytime you have a request like that just let me know.

How adorable and so creative Jo Jo! Thanks for sharing.

Ladybug