• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Karin
    • Jan 2006

Hi Carena and all,

Thanks for your feedback!

I agree that we should have a designated place for Tutorials and tips, something in addition to the Video Tutorials page that we have, something right here in the forums. There have been lots of great tips and tricks shared, and it would be nice to have a "one-stop-shop" for people looking for just that.

I'm actually looking into adding a new forum just for that. I think that it should be a place where designers and any member can add tutorials or tips, since so many people have great ideas to share all the time. (Also, that way there is less pressure on one group of people to always be supplying information to keep the content fresh). How does that sound?

I'm on the case!

Karin

Comment

• Karin
      • Jan 2006

Okay - I actually just got the okay from our forum administrator as I typed my last reponse!

Look for a new forum (under the larger Scrapbook MAX! Discussion Forum) in the coming days called Scrapbook MAX! Tips, Tricks and Tutorials (or something very similar). Anyone who wants to share a tiny tip or a full-fledged tutorial related to digi scrapbooking will be able to do so. "The Groove" will also be generating tips, etc. for this forum throughout each month.

This will take a bit of time to set up, so it may not show up until next week, but it's in the works!

Karin

Comment

• Carena
        Digi Sage
        • Jun 2007

Oh - Awesome news. Happy girl now. Hugs.
        Kind wishes from Carena
        Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
        Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• Saviscrap
          • Nov 2011

Wat to go karin thank you!

Comment

• Saviscrap
            • Nov 2011

So I guess if we have no groove newsletter here then we have no groove challenge for the month....will we have something to replace it? I do so love my challenges. It is a real help for new scrapbookers to improve their skills and techniques. Not just new ones, old ones too!

Comment

• Wendy M
              Mad Scrapper
              • Feb 2012

Thanks Karin!!!! This is great news....now if the kids would just go back to school so I can scrap!

Comment

• makeyesup
                Digi Sage
                • Jun 2006

Thanks Karin, looking forward to see a specific Tips and Tutorials section. Was usually frustrated when I wanted to do something and remember reading a tip somewhere on the site and couldn't find it. All in one place is super.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• chelogirl
                  • Sep 2011

hmm, i need to visit my facebook again for the newsletter

Comment

• Carena
                    Digi Sage
                    • Jun 2007

Yahooooooo! - looks like the tutorial section has been opened. Will have to get to and do some to add tonight once everyone has gone to bed.
                    Thanks SBM for offering this forum. Hugs
                    Kind wishes from Carena

Comment

• The Groove
                      • Jun 2006

Yes!

You can find the new Tips and Tutorials Forum here:

Find tips and tutorials for making incredible scrapbook pages with Scrapbook MAX!. Share your own favorite tips and techniques here, too!

The Groove will be posting tips and tutorials there that will be concurrently posted on Facebook, so expect to find a few new tips a week! And of course, free to start a thread that shares your own favorite tip or technique!

A "tip" about using the forum - try to use thread titles that are quite specific so that others can easily search for the kinds of tips they are looking for!

Also, for designers who have created tutorials for past challenges, etc. feel free to post a new thread in this new forum that links to the original tutorial.

Looking forward to seeing this new forum grow...

Karin
                      The Groove Avatar made with embellishments found in our various Expansion Packs for Scrapbook MAX! 2.0

Comment

• Carena
                        Digi Sage
                        • Jun 2007

Thanks Karin - Didn't get to it last night but hoping to post some video tutorials that I'll also put up on youtube.
                        Kind wishes from Carena

Comment

Working...
                        X