+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Template: Lisa's Years

Bobby Bear, I downloaded a set of your embellishments last week and I just wanted you to see what I made using them. My dad was just diagnosed with cancer 4 days ago and requires surgery in two weeks. I am going to use this template for each of the kids and grandkids etc as a surprise when he comes out of surgery. So thank-you once again for the embellishments.

Andi

Default oops!

I guess I didn't get the template in there. I will retry.

andi

Smile What A beautiful gift for your dad

Andi, One the greatest aspects of this forum is knowing that you have a huge network of supporters. Just know that we (SBM Pals) wish your dad a very best. Also, if there is anything your looking for to put into your project for your dad, then ask away! We're looking forward to seeing it! You can also post it in the gallery for all to enjoy.

nie

Wishing your Dad well again. You sound just the tonic he needs. Bobby Bear posted that he was going on holiday so he may not be about at the moment. Looking forward to seeing your work.

Default I must be blonde...lol

This is my first posting of a template so please bear with me. I think this one should work. Here is "Over the years..." It is very plain and simple but I will add pictures of my siblings and of course each grandchild. Each person will have their own page so it may be repetitive but my dad can look through it and hopefully enjoy Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you for your well wishes from the bottom of my heart.
    Andi
    Attached Images
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Andi; 09-30-2006 at 10:58 AM.

Hi Andi. I love the template. Very cute. Sorry to hear about your dad. I hope he comes out all right. And he's definitely fortunate to have you there for him. We will keep you in our prayers.

Granny

Andi,
    You are most welcome and thank you for your kind words.My sincerest and most heart felt wishes go out to you and your father and other family members.
    I hope every thing will turn out ok for you.
    I really like the LO you did useing my embellishments.What a really great job.
    Keep up the wonderful work.

Best regards and stay safe.

Bobby Bear
    www.Tinytotbooks.com

Sending prayers to you and your family.
    BTW love the LO

Mell
    Mummy2Skye-Leigh
    Australia

My buddy is nanwu

Andi, Great job on the layout!

I know how hard it is when someone you love is going through cancer. I went through it with my dad a couple of years ago. Hang in there and keep us up to date.

Marion

Smile Good Wishes

Lots of good wishes for your father and for you and the whole family. My father had cancer, too, and it was hard. Do so hope the surgery goes well and your father has a good recovery.

Your idea for the layout is so cute!! Know your dad will love it!