X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PrincessCrafts
    • Sep 2006

Template: Little Firemen

Well, it was bound to happen, it's hard to find anything that does it all well.

Our tests finally found a small glitch and a wish. Seems that Scrapbook Max doesn't regognize transparent areas in GIF format files. Oh well, nothings perfect and the ease of use definitely outways this small detail.

Our wish for the next version will be that they fix this small bug and that they add an eraser and a way to at least rotate journaling text. Of course, we are still just testing the software, so if anyone knows a way to turn journaling at different angles... please let us know.

Our test sample came from our PrincessCrafts.com site where we have an assortment of over 1300 templates in all different categories. Unfortunately, all the transparent templates on the site are in the GIF format to make them compatible with more of the older software programs out there. The background still work great though.

We had to bring the frame page back into our PaintshopPro software to change it to a PNG format so that the transparent areas would work properly. Still wanted you to have the matched set of cute little firemen.

To use this template, click on the link in the "Attached Files" section below (the .smt files). When your Web browser asks you what you want to do with the file, click the "Open" button (Internet Explorer or Opera browsers) or choose "Open with: Scrapbook MAX!" and click OK (Firefox browser). Once the file has downloaded, you should see a message that tells you that the template has been successfully installed. It will now be available the next time that you create a new project or page.
    Attached Files
    Wes and Kathy

See our new Scrapbook Max store area at: Kathy's SBM Store
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Nicely down

I tried slanting the letters in a curve but very time consuming using one letter at a time.You are doing such nice work. Thank you for these gifts.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• *eng*
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2006

These are reallly lovely, thank you.
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• lilbinkey
        Layout Whiz
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by PrincessCrafts View Post

Our tests finally found a small glitch and a wish. Seems that Scrapbook Max doesn't regognize transparent areas in GIF format files. Oh well, nothings perfect and the ease of use definitely outways this small detail.

Our wish for the next version will be that they fix this small bug and that they add an eraser and a way to at least rotate journaling text. Of course, we are still just testing the software, so if anyone knows a way to turn journaling at different angles... please let us know.

Our test sample came from our PrincessCrafts.com site where we have an assortment of over 1300 templates in all different categories. Unfortunately, all the transparent templates on the site are in the GIF format to make them compatible with more of the older software programs out there. The background still work great though.

We had to bring the frame page back into our PaintshopPro software to change it to a PNG format so that the transparent areas would work properly. Still wanted you to have the matched set of cute little firemen.

To use this template, click on the link in the "Attached Files" section below (the .smt files). When your Web browser asks you what you want to do with the file, click the "Open" button (Internet Explorer or Opera browsers) or choose "Open with: Scrapbook MAX!" and click OK (Firefox browser). Once the file has downloaded, you should see a message that tells you that the template has been successfully installed. It will now be available the next time that you create a new project or page.
        I just love these layouts u made.. Thanks for sharing.. :-)
        Keep them coming.. :-)

Binkey

Comment

• Marion
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Feb 2006

Page one is blank. Page 2 is just the background. They are very cute however and I was able to stretch them into a square and still have them look decent. Thanks.

Marion

Comment

• jazzieal
            Digi Sage
            • Sep 2006

Rotating Text

Originally posted by PrincessCrafts View Post

You can roate the text in SBM..after you type your journaling and put it on the page click on it and bring the box around it..then hold your mouse in front of any of the little boxes along the side and a little curved arrow will appear you can then rotate your text..Don't know if this is what you are referring to but its a way to rotate text.
            My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• PrincessCrafts
              • Sep 2006

Corrected File...

First, thanks for telling me how to rotate text... that was exactly like I needed and worked great! Check that one off my wish list.

Next, looks like I messed up the template file when I exported it...

Here's the corected file with both pages in it.
              Attached Files
              Wes and Kathy

See our new Scrapbook Max store area at: Kathy's SBM Store

Comment

• harley-dreams
                • Nov 2006

Cute. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                X