• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PrincessCrafts
    • Sep 2006

Template: Twas the Night Before Christmas

Testing is progressing...

This time we took a matched set of templates from our TwasTheNightScrapbook.com site and put them into a two page scrapbook in the software... both pages in the same file.

Worked really easy to creat a set of templates for ScrapbookMax, but it only generated one image (the first page). I generated a second image file from the original PNG file. Makes for a little extra work, but worth it to show all the pages in the file.

I hope you like this set from our first Storybook Scrapbook site....

To use this template, click on the link in the "Attached Files" section below (the .smt files). When your Web browser asks you what you want to do with the file, click the "Open" button (Internet Explorer or Opera browsers) or choose "Open with: Scrapbook MAX!" and click OK (Firefox browser). Once the file has downloaded, you should see a message that tells you that the template has been successfully installed. It will now be available the next time that you create a new project or page.
    Attached Files
    Wes and Kathy

See our new Scrapbook Max store area at: Kathy's SBM Store
  • crops2dawn
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Keep those test coming!

These are absolutely Lovely!! Thanks sooo much!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• eye
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

Thank you,thankyou. Love them
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• PrincessCrafts
        • Sep 2006

You are most welcome.

Thank you so very much for the kind words. Kathy and I are very pleased that you like them. Still testing out the software, but all indications are that it's going to be a smash hit with a lot of our members.
        Wes and Kathy

Comment

• leafroberts
          • Sep 2006

Wes and Kathy,
          I downloaded the Twas the Night template, but the first page came up grey, because the image was not in the Images File.

I know you make great pages, because I have been a member for some time. However, the difference is that in Scrapbook Max templates things are moveable. The templates usually come with images, borders, etc. that can be moved around and even used with other pages. I am not interested in templates that just have single layers. I can get those on your site.

Thanks for your attention.
          Leaf Roberts

Comment

• MaggieMae
            Digi Sage
            • May 2006

Re: Page 1

Thank you so much for sharing these great templates. I did check on this one and page 1 was simply gray with no artwork at all. The second page was fine!
            Julie

Comment

• crops2dawn
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

I had to try these too and yes the first page is simply not there. The second was is fine! I like them for a simple scrap page but you cannot move or resize, I would like it better if I could do that but for a quick page it works great!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• OnieRN
                Scrap Guru
                • May 2006

I May Be wrong but...

Carol, I think you can unlock all pages so you can move things around. I ran into this same issue several times, and each time, I was directed to unlock. That function is under the edit tab. Check It Out!

I hope I'm right on this! Good Luck

nie
                sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                !

nie

Comment

• crops2dawn
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Jul 2006

Thanks for the advice Onie. I went back to the Baby & Christmas ones and I can't unlock them, Just wanted you to know I tried and it doesn't work with these. But it was worth a try! Thanks again!

Comment

• OnieRN
                    Scrap Guru
                    • May 2006

Well Darn

I was hoping it would have worked!

nie
                    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                    !

nie

Comment

• PrincessCrafts
                      • Sep 2006

Checking on why page one is not there...

Hi all,

I'm checking on why page one isn't there... I'll get a new file posted in just a bit. Still testing to see how it all works, so I may have messed something up in the export process. Sorry
                      Wes and Kathy

Comment

• PrincessCrafts
                        • Sep 2006

Here's Page 1...

Still not sure what happened on this one, but here's the 1st page.

Sorry that they cannot be seperated, but some of the artwork on the page is commercial art and it is against their copyright to provide the art in any form that can be easily removed and copied. We can make other things with it, we just can't distribute it in a form that others could easily steal it.

These are meant as fast build or quick build pages.

Happy Scrappin'
                        Attached Files
                        Wes and Kathy

Comment

• mawma7
                          • Mar 2008

Thanks sooooooo much...God bless you. Joanne

Comment

• *eng*
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Apr 2006

I wonder what happened, this was 2 years ago
                            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Pink Lollipop
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Feb 2008

lovely :0)
                              sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

Working...
                              X