• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SBM Diane
    Digi Sage
    • Sep 2010

Renaming An Existing Project & Republishing

I found something with Scrapbook Max 2.0 that I would like to see changed in the new version.

I participate in many challenges and name my documents by the challenge so that I can find them quicker. Just recently I went back into some of those layouts and saved them according to what I scrapped. In the projects folder it does create a new project with the new name, but when I publish it so that I can post it online or print it, the layout does not publish into a new folder with the new name. It publishes back into the original project folder. This makes it difficult to locate, especially if you no longer have the notes on the layout.

Please consider changing this feature in the new upgrade.

Thank you,
    Diane

• KapiScrap
    Scrap Guru
    • Jun 2010

OK. If I understand you have an issue with the name of the destination folder, correct? not the name of the pages itselves...

Do you use the publish menu (File > Publish to...) or the save as option (right click on the page tab)?

BUT as a workaround I would suggest to SAVE AS... (File > Save as...) your current project... then once you have the new copy... delete the old one... and normally it should publish in the proper folder.

Hope that it helps.

Sandrine
    KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

• SBM Diane
      Digi Sage
      • Sep 2010

Yes, Sandrine. I decided to make a new copy by using FILE - SAVE AS and renaming it. I just did not delete the original file.

Thank you.

Comment

• KapiScrap
        Scrap Guru
        • Jun 2010

You're welcome.

Have a nice day.
        KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

Working...
        X