+ Reply to Thread

Default Hi from North Hollywood, California

Hello there. I've been lurking for a couple of weeks, and decided it was time to take the plunge. Thanks to Ladybug for steering me to this wonderful program and community.

There is a lot of great talent here, and I'm looking forward to learning from all of you. I create a lot of my own stuff, so I would like to share some of it with you also.

I will load a template shortly to the templates section. I hope you guys will like it. Thank you for allowing me to come aboard!

Granny

Hi Granny, welcome to the forum! Glad to hear you're enjoying Scrapbook MAX!.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.

Welcome Granny! So glad you could join us! I know the group is going to benefit greatly from your talent. Can't wait to see what you have to share with us.

Ladybug

Smile

Hi Granny! Glad you took the plunge - "the water's great!"
    Looking forward to seeing your work!

I think you'll find that Scrapbook MAX! is a lot of fun, and the community here is always friendly!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Karin

Smile

Hi there Granny,
    I have already responded to you elsewhere, but I'm just so glad that you "formally" introduced yourself! We're very friendly, and we share a lot. So, welcome! Can't wait to see some of your stuff!
    Marnie

Well, thank you all! It really is fun to drop in and see what you're all doing. I got a lot of irons in the fire right now, but really want to get more involved here. Your warm welcoming is very much appreciated!

Granny

Welcome Granny
    I am also a newcomer to Scrapmax & have found the people here extremely friendly & very helpful indeed. Have fun & enjoy