Clear All
  • Taitah
    • Nov 2009

Jenna-12-2006-(Medium).jpg Here's my LO

Comment

• SBM Diane
      Digi Sage
      • Sep 2010

Carena, I did try enlarging my image on the layout screen and moving it so just the feet were the main focus. Then I clicked on the eraser tool and the image came up the same in the eraser window. I use the CNTRL and PLUS OR MINUS keys to change the size of my image, but I have no button that allows me to click on it to move the image. Wendy, I tried your suggestion of clicking on the eraser button again to move the image, but I am unable to. In some software programs when you are making an extraction it gives you a hand icon that you can click on in order to move your image around the extraction window. Kaye, I did try your suggestion of using the arrow keys to move the image in the extraction window, but mine does not. When using my arrow key it just moves through my buttons on the window. Thank you everyone for your suggestions. Between all of us we will get this figured out. If not, this would make a great improvement on the new version of Scrapbook Max.
      Last edited by SBM Diane; 09-12-2012, 12:20 PM.

Comment

• Wendy M
        Mad Scrapper
        • Feb 2012

when you are in the eraser window you should click on the eraser and use the left and right arrows and up and down to move your image. Try again and remember roll your mouse forward and back before you try moving. Hopefully they will make this easier in the next update.

Comment

• Carena
          Digi Sage
          • Jun 2007

Originally posted by Taitah View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]37279[/ATTACH] Here's my LO
          Taitah - Great job on your extraction. Certainly not an easy image to start with. Well done. So lovely to see you here and uploading to the gallery - I see it's been a very long time since you have done that. We sure hope to see your layout layouts more often here in the gallery and in the challenges. Hugs and thanks for your participation.

NOTE: easy way to add your image here in the forum is copy the "LINKED IMAGE" code from in the layout gallery under your layout - in addition information. Hugs. I've done it here for you.
          Kind wishes from Carena
          Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
          Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• Saviscrap
            • Nov 2011

Taitah Nice Job, it wouldn't have been easy extracting the hair on Jenna lol, nice to see a new face in the challenges...or old face it seems!

Comment

• SBM Diane
              Digi Sage
              • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Wendy M View Post
              when you are in the eraser window you should click on the eraser and use the left and right arrows and up and down to move your image. Try again and remember roll your mouse forward and back before you try moving. Hopefully they will make this easier in the next update.
              Thanks so much Wendy! I got it figured out. Once you click on the eraser tool you have to click inside the window. Then you can use your arrow keys to move the image and the wheel on the mouse to zoom in or out. I noticed that it is a little touchy though. If you decide to click on another button to use it you have to start the process over again by clicking on the eraser tool, then clicking inside the window before it allows you to move and enlarge.

Comment

• Wendy M
                Mad Scrapper
                • Feb 2012

I am so happy you got it !

Comment

• Kimmyann
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Mar 2009

Here is mine..... this picture was taken inside a tunnel slide, so she looks like she is glowing red.

Hugs!!

Comment

• Letha
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Feb 2007

I can't seem to get the time to do this one so I am going to cheat and post one I did awhile back.

Comment

• grannywin
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Sep 2006

The moose is loose

I am going to follow in the footsteps of Letha. This was a past picture I did using the cutout technique. I really loved it, so it is time to use it again. This was taken while my grandson layed on a changing table. Now he is running around a first grade classroom. Time goes by so fast when you are having fun. I don't have the newer version of Scrapbook Max so Adobe Photoshop was probably the program I used to extract the photo.
                      Last edited by grannywin; 09-21-2012, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X