X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • medicangel310
    • Jun 2006

Hello From Oklahoma

I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I am new to scrapbooking, I love it, it is a great way to spend my extra time. I am sure i will have a few questions as a get going with making my albums. Here is a little about me... I am from Oklahoma, I am a paramedic going on 16 yrs now.... Whewww, mom of 3 kids, 2 dogs, and many horses. Hello to every one once angain and I will say thank you now to all of you for the help I will need in the future.
  • crops2dawn
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Welcome!!!

Welcome Aboard MedicAngel. Your going to just love it here. So many people will help you in here. And I guess in your line of work getting some help instead of giving it will be refreshing. But you never know when some is going to need your help in here. LOL There are lots of Grannys in here. LOL
    Oh A little humor.. Anyway glad you joined ! & Happy Scrapin'!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• poppabob
      Mad Scrapper
      • Jul 2006

Welcome to the forums!

I lived in the southwest corner of OK years back when I was a young pup.
      -=poppabob=-
      If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

• NanaC95565
        Digi Sage
        • Jul 2006

welcome, I am sure you'll love it. Everyone here is great.
        Happy scrappin

Visit my blog
        Visit my section of the store here

Comment

• Sheri
          • Mar 2006

Where are you from in Oklahoma? I live in Pryor (45 miles NE of Tulsa). Welcome to SBM! You're going to love it here!

Comment

• srussell
            Digi Sage
            • Feb 2006

Auntie Em, Autie Em!! It's a twister!, It's a twister!! Opps,Sorry, that's Kansas
            sigpic
            Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
            My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• eye
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

Welcome

I guess I am far away in Nova Scotia Canada. I am a L.PN.I do not know what they go by anywhere else. I have 11 months left at nursing in our small town hospital. I have worked many years. I am 56 and still have young ones of 14,16,21,30.I had my last two later in life.Goin to retire.Yipee.Good time to be retired so I know what my younins are up to.I also hope to have time for scrapping and returning favors for all those nice gifts called freebees.
              Welcome to the site and have fun.
              sigpic
              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Working...
              X