+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: saving pages

Default saving pages

Hi can we save our pages as png or jpeg have tried to upload my pages here but keep getting told format not accepted etc is it something I am doing or is it that I am using elements from purchased digital kits. I can not upload my pages to my web account either.

Default Publishing Images

Hi Anita,

You can choose "File", "Publish To", "Images"... Choose a folder to save the images to or use the default. i.e.

"C:\Documents and Settings\{Your Name}\My Documents\Scrapbook MAX!\Published Files\{Template Name}\Images"

You should be able to upload them to the Scrapbook MAX! Gallery from there

Steve Russell

Thanks I will go and try this now and just want to ask if it is okay to use other elements and kits here

Just tried what you suggested and it worked thank you ust need to know about any restrictions before I upload any more

Default Posting Images

I don't believe there are any restriction on posting images of scrapbook layouts using other embellishments, etc? We can always ask Corey to chime in...

What restrictions?
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.

Thank you, well theres no stopping me now this programme makes it so easy
    and enjoyable to do pages I,ll just get cracking on.

Glad to hear you got it working. Welcome to the forums Anita.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.

You can definitely post your images to the "Gallery". I'm not aware of anyone who would make or sell a digital add-on kit where you couldn't show off your finished pages. Most people appreciate if you give them a little credit in your description or something though!
    Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Quote Originally Posted by srussell View Post
    Hi Anita,

You can choose "File", "Publish To", "Images"... Choose a folder to save the images to or use the default. i.e.

"C:\Documents and Settings\{Your Name}\My Documents\Scrapbook MAX!\Published Files\{Template Name}\Images"

You should be able to upload them to the Scrapbook MAX! Gallery from there

Steve Russell
    I'm new at this but already happily addicted! When saving your file as described to Images, it does not give you an option to save a file extention such as .jpg or .tiff. Therefore, how do you save a jpg file?