+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Template: Teacher Gift (Tin Can Wrap)

Hi, everyone! I thought I'd share this template in case anyone can use it. It is for a PTO teacher gift. I printed this out and adhered it around an empty veggie can to use as a pencil holder. We gave it to the teachers with a pencil and a bit of candy. I used a 15 oz can and it fits just right but, if you choose to use it, I would print out a test page first to check size. You may have to scale as all printers are different. I have a lot of projects like this and would be willing to share if there is an interest. I love SBM for doing my pages but I also love to use it for deco projects and items like this.
    I used SBM stuff and bits of my own creation along with some that were donated by other users (thanks!).
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

What a great idea, thanks soo much for sharing this project. I have 4 daughters in school and I now know what they can give their teachers for Christmas! Thanks!

You're welcome! I am glad someone can use it! I should mention, that on this can...with this template, the box with the text fits just nicely on the front. In other words, you don't have to turn the can to read the words. So if you change out the text or add different things to the front you should try to keep that in mind. It makes it easier to read.
    I have a Valentine's Day container that I did using an empty Crystal Light container...those plastic ones that come with several smaller servings inside. I loaded them up with Hershey Kisses! Yum!! I'll try to post that template in a little bit.
    I also have a template for an insert for the top of jiffy Pop Popcorn. I like to do those for quick gifts. Makes a nice addition to a movie theme gift basket, too.

Smile Thank U!

This is such a great idea! I'll make them for my grandchildren to take to their teachers! Something like this with a Christmas theme would make a cute Christmas gift to teachers and neighbors, etc. and filled with yummy candy!

This is great! Thanks for sharing!!

These are wonderful !!!!!!!!!!
    I would LOVE to see more ideas like these.
    I have 2 kids in grade school and am always searching for quick cute thinks that we all can do for their teachers

Thanks, I will be using this too!

Default Very, very nice...BUT :)

I think this idea is awesome!! I have so many empty containers that I've recycled, just waiting for some creativity. I love making gifts rather than buying them. Thank you so much for the inspiration!

Just a side note...I believe the "who's" should be "whose." "Who's" is a contraction for "who is," unless it can be used in another form which I'm unaware of. If you haven't had teachers suggesting the correction, maybe I'm totally wrong.

I'm new to SBM and this community, but I am loving it!! My husband is sick of me saying every day "Have I mentioned how much I love this software?" LOL!

Happy Scrapbooking!
    Tracie

Default You're right...duh!

You are right! I have fixed the template and reposted...thanks for pointing that out.
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

Default agggghhhhh

I did it again!! This time I added one too many "o"s...The connection between my brain and my typing fingers is somehow severed!