• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vanessa1474
    • Sep 2006

New to Scrapbook Max- help??

Hi all

My name is Vanessa and I am new to Scrapbook Max. I am from Brisbane, Australia.

I received my CD and have installed it, however, I would like to know how to use any backgrounds from the layout gallery. I saw the 'favourites' section, but haven't yet worked out what to do about it.

Can someone please help me?

Thanks
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Originally posted by vanessa1474 View Post
    Hi all

My name is Vanessa and I am new to Scrapbook Max. I am from Brisbane, Australia.

I received my CD and have installed it, however, I would like to know how to use any backgrounds from the layout gallery. I saw the 'favourites' section, but haven't yet worked out what to do about it.

Can someone please help me?

Thanks

Hi Vanessa
    The gallery layouts are for looking and not loading. You can make layouts by using the freebees. Look under Scrapbook Max Sharing Corner for templates and embellishments. It has tons of stuff and so many nice people who take their time to do special things for us.The site is overwhelming when you first start but just take time to look and investigate the different areas. You will soon catch on and then the fire will spread haha. Welcome to Scrapbook Max.
    Irene---Eye
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• ToniNZ
      • Jul 2006

Hi Vanessa, I am also from 'down under' I live in Auckland and spend quite a bit of time on the Gold Coast and up in Dundowran Beach near Hervey Bay where we have a section and plan to move in a few years.

There is heaps to see and tools to use on this site, if you need help just ask there are always people in the site willing to help out. There are heaps of kit items on this this site but there are also a whole list of additional sites that give freebie papers and embellishments. They are all in the archieve messages but if you want a list of some I have found really good just send me a PM and I'll send the web addresses through.

Have fun.

Comment

Working...
      X