• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Scrappin' Challenge 75

I can't believe another week is over....lol....I would have been here yesterday but my internet was acting up again....I am still trying to figure out what I'm paying for...lol....

I was asked by several ladies to do a recipe challenge....and I think it's a good time to start before the holidays if you want to get some cute gifts together....<wink> I made you this freebie to use, or to just hang on too....hehe....Download the zip file at the end of this post....

What I want you to do, is make a recipe layout....I make mine 8x10 portrait size to fit in binders....but you can make your's any size....I love exchanging recipes, so I think this will be an awesome challenge....I will have a misc set of recipe cards as a participation prize at the end of the week...

Post your layout in our gallery, then come back here and paste it in your post....Can't wait to see what yummy things you come up with....((HUGS))
    Attached Files
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• fonzzy
    Layout Whiz
    • Feb 2011

Comment

• SBM Diane
      Digi Sage
      • Sep 2010

You are quick Fonzzy. I just saw the challenge. Looks yummy.

Comment

• SBM Diane
        Digi Sage
        • Sep 2010

Great challenge Michelle!! This is a great way to get new recipes. It is much better than sitting on the internet for hours looking for a recipe. Can we submit recipes to this thread throughout the Christmas holidays? For the tea bread recipe you can dbl it and put it into two standard loaf pans. Enjoy!

Comment

• SBM Diane
          Digi Sage
          • Sep 2010

Here is the third recipe. The thread would not let me submit more than 4 images at a time.

Comment

• wolvsie35
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2007

These are all great.....but we are going to extend this challenge for another week....I think you missed the idea....You don't have to use these recipe cards either, they were just a starter thing in case you needed it....but here is an example made by my friend Candie....this is what I was thinking when I said recipe layout....So I want you all to go to the back of the line....LOL...Diane, your half way there, you got the recipes written down, which I snagged by the way, thank you...
            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• SBM Diane
              Digi Sage
              • Sep 2010

Oops! I missed the part about creating a layout. I thought we were just doing a recipe exchange with your cards. I will look for another recipe and create a layout this time. Enjoy the recipes that I submitted!

Comment

• Letha
                Layout Whiz
                • Feb 2007

here's 2 Are they what you were looking for?

Comment

• Saviscrap
                  • Nov 2011

here is mine, I have no picture yet because i made this for the first time the other day, it was totally delicious, when I make it again I will add a picture.

I actually made it uo myself because our friend is gluten and dairy intolerant, sO i gave it a go!

Comment

• SBM Diane
                    Digi Sage
                    • Sep 2010

Thank you for the the recipes Letha and Kaye! These look delicious!

Comment

• Kimmyann
                      Scrap Guru
                      • Mar 2009

Here is mine I tried to change the hat.... I need my photo program back. New computer and no Photo shop

[IMG][/IMG]
                      Hugs!!

Comment

• Kimmyann
                        Scrap Guru
                        • Mar 2009

I just saw we could use any layout!! That might have been easier for me, instead of the sombreo wearing gingerbread man! ....lol
                        Hugs!!

Comment

• Kimmyann
                          Scrap Guru
                          • Mar 2009

Here is a Fast and Easy side for soups, gravy, or Gumbo!!

[IMG][/IMG]
                          Hugs!!

Comment

• SBM Diane
                            Digi Sage
                            • Sep 2010

Comment

• fonzzy
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Feb 2011

Hi ladies do any of you watch Dr Oz show I am looking for the recipe for the healthy chocolate he made do any of you have the recipe I would love it if you do fonzzy

Comment

Working...
                              X