• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SBM Diane
    Digi Sage
    • Sep 2010

Hi Fonzzy,

I have seen his show a few times, but do not have the recipe. Did you try his website to see if he has it there?

Comment

• wolvsie35
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2007

These all sound yummy...I still need to get mine on here, I have a couple....Well, I have until the end of the week.....<wink> thanks for sharing everyone....
      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Daydreamer
        Layout Whiz
        • Jan 2010

Michelle, I sure had lotsa fun with this one I'm sooo glad I saw it in time!

Comment

• Daydreamer
          Layout Whiz
          • Jan 2010

Once I got started there was just soo much I wanted to include, so I made a matching page. Hope you don't mind me sharing!! Thanks again Michelle, I really enjoyed this! What a cool idea

Comment

• wolvsie35
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2007

Well I think we got some good recipes here....If my fingers weren't bothering me so much, I would have got mine uplaoded here too, but I never finished them...I can always post them here later...<wink> ANywho, I have a "Baker's Dozen" of cute recipe cards for you....Put two on a new project and then print them out on cardstock...makes great gifts too....print these out, place them in a recipe card box and decorate the box and hand them out for Christmas....Great idea for kids to give to Grandma....See you in a week with another challenge...Tomorrow starts a new Groove Challenge...((HUGS))
            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X