How do I download templates from the Sharing Corner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Valery
    • Sep 2006

How do I download templates from the Sharing Corner?

I'm not usually stupic with these kinds of things but after 3 hours trying to figure out how to download the free templates in the Sharing Corner, I'm starting to wonder . . .

How do I do it??? Also, is it normal for the package I purchased online to come with only five templates? I know I'll get more via CD in the mail but was under the impression the starting package was much more significant. Any insight anyone? Thanks for your help!
  • Sandy
    Mad Scrapper
    • Jan 2006

Hopefully this post from the FAQ section will help:

Comment

• Valery
      • Sep 2006

Thank you! You're the best!

Comment

• eye
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Do not throw in the towel so easy. When I first start ed I was so mixed up but by trying things you will learn very fast and the templates galore you will get. Good luck.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Valery
          • Sep 2006

What a great group. Not only did I figure it out but I've actually finished a few pages already. I've gotten more done here than I ever did with the paper items I purchased (won't say the brand). I can't even bring myself to tell you how much money is sitting in my basement in products like that. My intentions were great but the time wasn't there. THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE PROGRAM!!!!

Comment

• mint
            Layout Whiz
            • Oct 2006

Thats the thing I love the most is the speed at witch I can get pages made.
            Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

Working...
            X