+ Reply to Thread

Default Rotate, flip backgrounds, templates?

Does anyone know if there is a way to rotate or flip backgrounds and templates? I have been able to bring in a background as an embellishment and then it has the handles around to grab and rotate.

Heather

Hum... If you want to rotate the background you should add the background paper as a paperscrap.

Is it the question? :-)

About the template I think that there's no way. May I ask you why (for which purpose) you want to rotate them?

Sandrine

Rotating the backgrounds or templates gives more page options. For example, I'm scrapping a trip to TX and using a TX flag background. On one page I have it the regular way, and on another I brought it in as an embellishment and rotated it 90 degrees. Rotating or flipping the backgrounds is a good way to make two-page spreads too.

Heather that is the way I use all my backgrounds. This way you can make a shape out of it too. I almost never bring one in as a background unless I know it is going to stay the way it is.

Good luck with the scrappin!

Does anyone know how to flip a background/template/image/embellishment?

Heather

You go to effects then you are able to choose flip horizontal or vertical. I hope this is what you are looking for.

Thanks, Wendy, for your help. I was able to flip and rotate anything as long as it's not brought in as a template or background. Does anyone know where the SBM template files are located on my computer? I looked in the ScrapbookMax folder in my documents under gallery/images/backgrounds, and only the new kits I bought are there (which were only kits, no templates), but all the content that came with the program and the Life is Beautiful expansion pack is not in the SBM folder in My Documents.

Heather

Hello!

The content that comes with the Life is Beautiful pack installs to C:Program Files > Scrapbook MAX! 2.0

Hope that helps!

Karin

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
    Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

Thanks. I found them.