+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Default Rotate, flip backgrounds, templates?

Does anyone know if there is a way to rotate or flip backgrounds and templates? I have been able to bring in a background as an embellishment and then it has the handles around to grab and rotate.

Heather

Hum... If you want to rotate the background you should add the background paper as a paperscrap.

Is it the question? :-)

About the template I think that there's no way. May I ask you why (for which purpose) you want to rotate them?

Sandrine

Rotating the backgrounds or templates gives more page options. For example, I'm scrapping a trip to TX and using a TX flag background. On one page I have it the regular way, and on another I brought it in as an embellishment and rotated it 90 degrees. Rotating or flipping the backgrounds is a good way to make two-page spreads too.

Heather that is the way I use all my backgrounds. This way you can make a shape out of it too. I almost never bring one in as a background unless I know it is going to stay the way it is.

Good luck with the scrappin!

Does anyone know how to flip a background/template/image/embellishment?

Heather

You go to effects then you are able to choose flip horizontal or vertical. I hope this is what you are looking for.