• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • judifa
    • Apr 2012

where is my scrapbook page?

Hi, from North Carolina,
    My daughter came over and uploaded a scrapbook page for me, but I don't see it anywhere in the gallery or forum. What could have happened?????????? The title was Judy,s Kitchen. Who can help?
    thanks, very flustrating!
  • Tweety
    • Jan 2012

Hi. Do a search on your computer for Judy's Kitchen. In the left hand corner press on the start button a menu should pop up and in that menu a search option should be there. Hope this helps.
    Tweety

Comment

• judifa
      • Apr 2012

Thanks but I'm afraid nothing is going to help. I went to my profile and the picture was in my album but when I clicked on it it said I didn't have a picture, but I was looking right at it, so I clicked on it and something came up that said upload so I clicked on that and now I really don't have a picture and have no idea where it could be. I tell you as my grandmother used to say "This is too much sugar for a cent." I am not having any fun at all . I worked hard on that picture! I'm about in tears.I've never seen such a rig-a-ma-roll you have to go through to get a picture on this forum. I'm not enjoying this at all, I think I'll go back to my old way of scrapbooking (at least I'll know where it is.) Thanks anyway. Hope you have a good day!

Comment

• Wendy M
        Mad Scrapper
        • Feb 2012

Judifa is is not only you having problems on the forum today. I can upload pics and reply to a post but it would not let me make a new one.

Comment

• judifa
          • Apr 2012

Thanks, I feel a little better after reading your post. I'll have to get my daughter to come back and try again! (maybe) I know my nerves are tore up and I am thoroughly disgusted. Hope you have better luck. Have a good day!

Comment

• Karin
            • Jan 2006

Hello Judifa!

I took a look - it appears as though you made an album called Judy's Kitchen, but didn't upload any photos into it (or perhaps the upload wasn't successful).

The way to upload a photo is to log in on the Gallery page, then choose Upload Photos (there is a link not too far down the page on the right hand side that says Upload Photos). Then, you would use the Browse button to upload your pages to your gallery.

Please be aware that there is a size limit for pages that can be uploaded to the gallery (a good size for posting is 650 x 650 pixels).

Hope that helps - please let us know if you have any questions, and if you are getting any error messages when uploading please let us know as that might helps us to better help you out. Thanks!

Karin

Comment

• judifa
              • Apr 2012

Thanks, I am going to try that, however the picture was in my album because I saw it ,but when I clicked on it a message said upload and when I clicked on that my picture disappeared and an icon took its place in my album .???

Comment

• judifa
                • Apr 2012

Well I tried but I still don't see my image although the message box said "image uploaded successfully" I guess it just wasn't meant for me to upload anything. My nerves won't take this. Happy Scrappin!!!

Comment

• judifa
                  • Apr 2012

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I finally did it!!!!!!!!!!! although I don't know how ??? I'm plumb wore out! Thanks to all of you who helped me in this endeavor. Don't know if I will try it again though. I have enjoyed seeing so much talent on these pages. Keep up the good work!

Comment

• Wendy M
                    Mad Scrapper
                    • Feb 2012

Fantastic!!! Never give up trying anything!!

Comment

• Wendy M
                      Mad Scrapper
                      • Feb 2012

Great job on your layout. Know to post it here you will need to take the second link underneath it and post it in you reply.

Comment

Working...
                      X