+ Reply to Thread

Default need help with 4 shared

Can someone tell me please how to get one link from 4 shared?

What I mean is I created a folder in there then uploaded all my elements for my free pastel kit in there but I can't get one link for the whole folder it tries to give me each individual link for every embie/bg etc.

Thanks

I'm afraid that I can't be helpful...

But have you previously zipped your folder?

- Sandrine

go into the file where the item is you want to share

tick the box next to the item

in menu bar above list click on Share

in the drop down menu click on 'get links for selected item' a pop up box will pop up, highlight on the link copy and then paste where you wish to share the link(s)

♥ xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Thanks angel, I tried that but when I tick the folder, then click share and get linkd it says "please select files or shared folders you would like to get links too." and then I can do no more.....

if you are sharing several files, it'll want you to share each link on its own,

to share several files at once you'll have to zip them together

if you haven't got a zip program you can download 7-zip (its a free zip file program)

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Which operating system are you using.
    Tweety

I used 4shared for all my Freebie Kits but over the past few months have had reports that it doesn't work the same as it used to.....
    I now use Mediafire..... http://www.mediafire.com/
    ... and it's much faster.

Watch out for MEdiaFire, it carries that deadly virus that you cannot get rid of....It attaches itself to random downloads....so please be careful to anyone out there who uses it or downloads from it....what happens is a new screen appears saying your windows system has viruses or errors, fix now.....if you CLICK ANYWHERE on that box, even to cancel it, the virus is downloaded on your system....and that warning will pop up every 2 seconds....and you can't do a thing....until you have your computer wiped clean....not fun....Its happened twice to us already...now I stay away from it altogether.....
    wench, you need to create a folder, add all your items into that folder....then right click and send to compressed zip folder...then upload the zip folder to 4shared....
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Thank you to all that have helped...Wolvsie that is working just fine thank you!!! it's uploading now, so shortly I can put in one lnk...much appreciated.