+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Colors of Spring... (I need your input)

Hello everyone!

I have designed a kit called "Colors of Spring"... See below some layouts...

Colors of Spring

Colors of Spring

Colors of Spring

Colors of Spring

Well, I have completed it for a few days now... but honnestly I'm not really convinced by this kit... well, probably because of the pallet of colors... But I also know that I could dislike something that other people could really like.

That explains why it hasn't been submitted it in my store yet...

So I would really appreciate to have your input about Colors of Spring.

Thank you very much.

Sandrine

and I'm adding 2 additional pages...

Colors of Spring

Colors of Spring

Hi Sandrine

Personally for me, and this is obviously my own opinion, I don't care much for really busy back grounds, which is why my favourite lo of these you have done is the last one.

However if you have lots of plainer back grounds to use the more busy back grounds with then I think its a very pretty kit.

I love the colors in this kit and the embellishments are beautiful. The only background I don't really care for is the white with the polka dots. Make everything look to buzy. But this is only my opinion and someone else may like it. I really think you should release this kit, it has lots of beautiful things in it. I hope this helps.... Hugs. dillie

TYSM for your input.
    You're right about the "busy" background papers so that's the reason why I always include papers with NO PATTERN :-)
    OK. I will release it... and at a "little" price.
    - Sandrine

Is this kit available in sbm store yet.
    Tweety

Tweety,

You make me smile. LOL. So I believe that you like the colors :-)

Not yet... But I believe soon. Seriously I have submitted it yesterday. So the time to be approved :-)

Thank you!!!!

Sandrine

Sandrine, I LOVE the color palet. My favorite colors are purple, pink and aqua blue. I agree with the others about the busy background but since like you said you always have solid backgrounds, I think it will be fine.

Thank you Letha!

Thanks to everyone for the input.

It's really interesting... as from my side I only see these colors... (because they aren't my favorite colors)... and you see the "busy" papers.

But as I said before I mustn't do only what I love... but what you love :-) I like very colorful colors! and funny stuff. And this kit is neither very colorful nor funny :-) so for me it's a big challenge to make layouts...

Yes, in a kit it's important to have a "mixture" of solid papers (with no pattern) and papers with patterns. So it allows to play with the different papers on a same page. I believe that on my layouts I have used too much busy papers. I'll try to review a few papers on my layouts.

Thank you so much!!!

That's helpful.

Sandrine

Again me :-)

I've worked again my layouts in forgetting the colors... LOL. and in keeping of mind your comments about the busy papers :-) Great! Really helpful.

If you want later I'll show you the results.

- Sandrine