• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheFreeSpirit
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2008

Hi Carena

So sorry to hear about your mum, I hope she is safely home with you and feeling a little more comfortable.

FS xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• Carena
      Digi Sage
      • Jun 2007

Yes, she is home. Basically I'm in full home nursing mode. She can walk with walking frame to bedroom, toilet and lounge. Everything else, I'm doing right now. Assisting, cooking, cleaning, fetch and carry etc etc. Mum hates feeling so useless but it's just a short time - a matter of some weeks till she is better. In mean time we have someone coming to assist with showering until 12th August. That will be good.
      Currently we are in school holidays - so I'm trying to get Caitlyn out and about with other people so she isn't stuck at home all the time. Today, I paid for her to go to horse riding school for 6 hours. She loved it. Lucky they pick up and drop off nearby so it was easy to get her there as I won't leave mum alone for more than just a 10 or 20 minutes.
      Tomorrow, Caitlyn is going with a friend for a 1/2 day of fun out and about somewhere. LOL.
      Kind wishes from Carena
      Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
      Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• juliescraps
        Layout Whiz
        • Aug 2007

Glad to here your mum is doing well. I hope recovery will be quick.

Comment

• omajo
          Digi Sage
          • Dec 2006

Prayers for your mum, for a quick recovery

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

Working...
          X