+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Dina,

i just imported them. When you double click on the file, it runs the Import. Mine asks me if I wasnt to import into version 1 or version 2, when it is done, it hives you a little pop upi box that has an Okay button and a f=Details buttin. If you click on the Details button and scroll all the way to the right it tells you where it puts the files. It put mine in the C:\My Documents\ScrapbookMax 2.0\Gallery\Images\Paper Scraps\ folder.

File: "seamless-1.jpg" installed to "C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Scrapbook MAX! 2.0\Gallery\Images\Paper Scraps\Patterns"
    File: "seamless-2.jpg" installed to "C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Scrapbook MAX! 2.0\Gallery\Images\Paper Scraps\Patterns"
    File: "seamless-3.jpg" installed to "C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Scrapbook MAX! 2.0\Gallery\Images\Paper Scraps\Patterns"
    File: "seamless-4.jpg" installed to "C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Scrapbook MAX! 2.0\Gallery\Images\Paper Scraps\Patterns"
    File: "seamless-5.jpg" installed to "C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Scrapbook MAX! 2.0\Gallery\Images\Paper Scraps\Patterns"
    File: "seamless-6.jpg" installed to "C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Scrapbook MAX! 2.0\Gallery\Images\Paper Scraps\Patterns
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Thank you so much for sharing !