X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • judifa
    • Apr 2012

Problems with the eye dropper tool

Hello from North Carolina. The weather has been beautiful here today!
    My problem is with the eye dropper. When I go through all the steps and get the eye dropper tool the color box and text box are covering my page and I can't access it to pick a color. I know there is a logical solution but I am not too computer savvy. Help please. Thanks in advance.
  • juliescraps
    Layout Whiz
    • Aug 2007

Welcome to the forum. I am sure that someone with more experience with the eye dropper will help. Sorry I don't use it much and Max is currently not on my new computer to check it out.
    Happy Scrapping.

Comment

• SBM Diane
      Digi Sage
      • Sep 2010

Hi Judifa,

Welcome to Scrapbook Max! When I am using the color dropper, after the pop-up box is up, I left-click on top of the box and move it to another area of the screen so I can choose the colors from my layout or photo. Hope this helps.

Comment

• judifa
        • Apr 2012

thanks, I'll try that!
        judifa

Comment

• judifa
          • Apr 2012

Hi, I tried moving the box but it wouldn't move. Thanks anyway.

Comment

• lindaathome
            Digi Sage
            • Jan 2010

Hi, did you figure it out? Just left click and hold down your left mouse button and drag the pop up box out of the way.

Good luck!
            I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• judifa
              • Apr 2012

Hi, I can move the pop up box. It's the large box where you chose your color that is covering up my page and it will not move. I tried it again a few minutes ago. Very flustrating!

Comment

• Kimmyann
                Scrap Guru
                • Mar 2009

Move the first box first, then move the pop up box to reach what you need too.
                Hugs!!

Comment

• judifa
                  • Apr 2012

Thanks I'll try that, but I cannot get the first box to move. I've tried several times. The first box is the one covering my page.

Comment

• Kimmyann
                    Scrap Guru
                    • Mar 2009

Judifa,

When you pick the embellishment or scrap paper, Click and hold (the left button on mouse) on the top of the box, then slide it out of your way. Don't let go of the left button.
                    Hugs!!

Comment

• judifa
                      • Apr 2012

Thanks, I'll try that. I do hold the mouse down when I try to move the larger box that comes up first,however , It still won't move. I get the arrows but they don't do anything. I won't be able to move any elements or scrap because the large box is covering my page. Oh well, so much for the eye-dropper.
                      I finished a page but I spent 30 minutes writing down instructions on how to upload and how to post it on this forum. Don't know if I can do it , maybe my daughter can help me. Thanks for your help as it is nice to have someone who can answer my questions and offer a helping hand.

Comment

Working...
                      X