+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

I'll try again. Most of things i used is from Carena's Sweet Love of Spring. One butterfly from her Pink Gerbra. The leaves I got from CourtneysDigiscrappin- Vintage Boy. I do not remember where i took the white flowers from. I have got everything on a sepparate hard drive. Al the scrapbooking things in one big folder and when do not want to spend hours thinking of witch kit to use i just do a search in the big folder. Say if I want to use flowers I just type flowers and I will get a whole bunch of them. The one problem I have found with doing it this way is sometimes like now I would like to use something again but just can not find it because it might just be named in a specific kit as element 3.

Isaac's graduation from Preschool.

Thanks Diane
    Marion and Wendy, these are awesome!! I swear I'm in love with this "pin board" look. My daughter has a real one in her room that we tuck photo's and horse ribbons in all the time.. I just think it's soo cool.

I agree, it was real fun working with it. Everyone did such a great job!

Hey Ya'll!!!
    I been Missing All of You. I had to Play with this Board, its So Neat Loving Everyone's Layouts

I used items from:
    DGO- On The Farm - Black Leather - Everlasting Memories
    Knzus - Even Romance
    Creek - Heritage

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Kimmyann; 06-08-2012 at 07:26 PM. Reason: Layout Oooppsss

OH wonderful - you guys are amazing. And yes the erasing technique can be used not just for tucking things under these ribbons but also for linking stuff together. EG. ribbons with a padlock or chain, taking a safety pin and pinning onto a paper so part of it is missing and appearing as if it's under the paper - same for paper clips It's a really cool technique to use. Sure it takes extra time to make the layout but WOW - just look at those results. Well worth the extra time to make I think.
    So glad everyone is enjoying this challenge so much.
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Wendy,
    When I want to use something again on the same layout, I click the item, hold control, click C, then click V. It copies and paste right there on your layout. Then you move it where u want it to go. Now for another layout if in the same book, just another page do the same as above, but click the V on the page u want the item to be on. Hope this helps someone

Had to Play with this again.

All from SBM Gallery version #1

[IMG][/IMG]

This Layout was made using Sweet Springtime.

Tweety

Tweety I can't find yours you'll have to put it up again. Thanks Kimmyann. I knew I could use the c and v but not on different pages. I need to make a folder to copy and paste my favourite things I like to use. Great pages Ladies.!!!