• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Hello...

Just stoping for a minute to say hello to all my old friends. My old computer crashed my new laptop is not up to sped yet. Thankfully, I had most things backed up, but still don't know how much I lost.

I was in the hospital for three days last month. They did all kinds of tests, but could not find anything, not even a light bulb in my brain. They think I just had an episode of TIA. Probably from all the stress of taking care of my mom.

I miss you all. Please don't give up on me. I'm planning some new things that hopefully will help me get back into designing soon. Please take care, and get all my love.

Granny
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

• makeyesup
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2006

Glad to hear your medical issues were not problems. Understand about the computer, as I was without mine for a month being rebuilt from the blue screen of death. Have it back for a month now and still trying to get it up to speed and catch up. Take care.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

Wonderful to hear from you Granny! And we would NEVER give up on you!

Comment

• eye
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Granny Granny is that really you.Wow Eye missed yo xo.Do not leave us anymore.I was off as I had to order a part to my laptop and it was in In England.Seems to be working great.So glad to see you on here.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Granny
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Mar 2006

Hi girls. Thank you for making feel loved and missed. I miss you all a lot too. Ladybug is thinking of getting busy again designing (wonderful news, she is soo good with designs), and it may just give me the push I need to start going again. But at any rate, it's good to talk to all of you. Take care for now.
          sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• angelwithin
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Nov 2006

Grannnnyyyyyyyyy!! thought you'd dug out an escape route from the designer dungeon! - so glad you're back....the coffee has never been the same without you xxxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
            , Check out my store
            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• wolvsie35
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2007

She is still runnin around with her mattress.....lol I sure missed ya!
              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• angelwithin
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Nov 2006

it's like everyone is starting to come back home.....maybe we could revive scrapsville....or build a new town lol

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                , Check out my store
                Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• omajo
                  Digi Sage
                  • Dec 2006

Miss you Granny and everybody.., hope I have more time to do scrapbooking.

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

Working...
                  X