• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carena
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2007

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
    Here's mine! Hoping to get back into scrapping again. I cheated a bit and used a paper that already had a verse and edge cluster started. I added to the cluster on the left and created the cluster on the right. I used Carena's Garden Magic kit for this....one of my absolute fav kits, EVER! If you browse my gallery, you'll find I use pieces of it alot! (Hope this works. Been SO long I'm not sure I remember how to post the pic in the thread.)
    Melanie - I was totally blown away seeing this layout in the gallery this morning. You have really outdone yourself with this one. Amazing with excellent choice of colour combinations with match the photo used perfectly. A stunning photo used of course. I'm sure our members will love this as much as I do. So glad to see you scrapping and joining my challenge. I do hope to see you again in the gallery and forums more often again. I know life gets busy but it's great to see you enjoying scrapping a page again. It can be relaxing and a most enjoyable experience. We have missed you around. Hugs.
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• ksd_24_f
      Layout Whiz
      • Nov 2009

OMG Melanie!!!!! STUNNING! WOW WOW WOW

Comment

• Marion
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Feb 2006

Carena, I guess I didn't read the instructions through, I made one small cluster, top right hand corner. I will see if I can make another layout with a cluster on both sides.

Comment

• tin tin
          Digi Sage
          • Oct 2010

although I already have a layout that meets all these criteria, I will have a go at it again Had I have known I would have saved it lol.
          Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• tin tin
            Digi Sage
            • Oct 2010

I think all the layouts are stunning, what a great challenge! First scraplifting rocks! Clustering a challenge for me, and I just love the blending look of photos.... here is mine. Credits in gallery, all from Carena's softly does it.
            Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• Marion
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Feb 2006

My second attempt - I find it really hard to cluster men themes. Hope this one meets all the criteria Carena.

Comment

• Carena
                Digi Sage
                • Jun 2007

Great work Marion - I'd have to agree that clustering with mens kits is much harder to do. It's a great effort Marion. I'd never be that tough as to exclude anyone from the prize. Really, it's more about participation and trying out and learning new things. I know a number of scrappers struggle with clustering and so I a challenge was in order to help challenge them and get them to practice. After all, practice makes perfect and the more you try it - the better you will get.
                Just be persistent and it will come. Recommend you study someone else's cluster and try to duplicate it in your own way. It's a great way to learn.
                Tin Tin - great job on your layout. I love that texture of the paper showing through the photo. It looks great without overwhelming the photo.
                Kind wishes from Carena

Comment

• Letha
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Feb 2007

I have not been avoiding this challenge, I have been real busy with a fundraising event for a local Children's hospital. now that has passed this weekend I have lots of photos and more time. Be back in a little bit

Comment

• Letha
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Feb 2007

Here's one I know it is a little plain but I thought it would be great for the cover of our book

Comment

• Carena
                      Digi Sage
                      • Jun 2007

Great job Letha
                      Kind wishes from Carena

Comment

• makeyesup
                        Digi Sage
                        • Jun 2006

Here's mine, recolored paper from Fiona's Color Me Up challenge, layered photo with 50% transparency and then layered another copy of the photo with a paper blend by AutisticWonder.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• Carena
                          Digi Sage
                          • Jun 2007

Originally posted by makeyesup View Post
                          Here's mine, recolored paper from Fiona's Color Me Up challenge, layered photo with 50% transparency and then layered another copy of the photo with a paper blend by AutisticWonder.

Beautifully done .Love the effect. Thanks for the insight on how you have done your paper and photo. Great work.
                          Kind wishes from Carena

Comment

• Carena
                            Digi Sage
                            • Jun 2007

Firstly - thanks to Marion I thought about how often I scrap a masculine page and unfortunately it's not very often and after commenting on the fact that clustering for a masculine page is much harder to do, I thought well there was a challenge I had to try out. So here is my layout.
                            I don't have many masculine kits in my stash so I went for : Heritage Men by Carena's Designs. (me - LOL). Hmmm - now there is another challenge idea. LOL.

Anyone - up for an extra challenge - Scraplift the same page again but with a masculine kit and try out clusters with it.

QUOTE Used:
                            The very least you ca do in life is to figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is to live inside that hope. Not admire it from a distance but to live right in it.

Kind wishes from Carena

Comment

• Moonbeam
                              • Mar 2006

Hi, I am finally back on board! Thank you so much Carena for stepping in at such short notice and doing this challenge. Much appreciated! and a good challenge it is too! I had to have a go at the mens clusters too so her is my page with my Grand daughters husband and my little Great Grandson.

Comment

• Carena
                                Digi Sage
                                • Jun 2007

Great work Deanne - Thanks for playing along with me. By the way- lovely new products you have in store. Hugs.
                                Kind wishes from Carena

Comment

Working...
                                X