+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Mine....

Beautiful pages.
    Marion - Love you page but seems you're avoiding clusters. LOL Don't you like making them? Love the page all the same. Awesome. Hugs.
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Here's mine! Hoping to get back into scrapping again. I cheated a bit and used a paper that already had a verse and edge cluster started. I added to the cluster on the left and created the cluster on the right. I used Carena's Garden Magic kit for this....one of my absolute fav kits, EVER! If you browse my gallery, you'll find I use pieces of it alot! (Hope this works. Been SO long I'm not sure I remember how to post the pic in the thread.)

Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Quote Originally Posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
    Here's mine! Hoping to get back into scrapping again. I cheated a bit and used a paper that already had a verse and edge cluster started. I added to the cluster on the left and created the cluster on the right. I used Carena's Garden Magic kit for this....one of my absolute fav kits, EVER! If you browse my gallery, you'll find I use pieces of it alot! (Hope this works. Been SO long I'm not sure I remember how to post the pic in the thread.)
    Melanie - I was totally blown away seeing this layout in the gallery this morning. You have really outdone yourself with this one. Amazing with excellent choice of colour combinations with match the photo used perfectly. A stunning photo used of course. I'm sure our members will love this as much as I do. So glad to see you scrapping and joining my challenge. I do hope to see you again in the gallery and forums more often again. I know life gets busy but it's great to see you enjoying scrapping a page again. It can be relaxing and a most enjoyable experience. We have missed you around. Hugs.
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

OMG Melanie!!!!! STUNNING! WOW WOW WOW

Carena, I guess I didn't read the instructions through, I made one small cluster, top right hand corner. I will see if I can make another layout with a cluster on both sides.

although I already have a layout that meets all these criteria, I will have a go at it again Had I have known I would have saved it lol.
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

I think all the layouts are stunning, what a great challenge! First scraplifting rocks! Clustering a challenge for me, and I just love the blending look of photos.... here is mine. Credits in gallery, all from Carena's softly does it.
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within