+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Good job everyone!

Must try the masculine clustering, I must admit I prefer pretty and frilly lol but I will give it a go! Now that I am up and running again too, thanks to Rick...again, my computer was having a lot of issues, but is all good again WOOT!

OK I'm just tracking what I've done.
    Prize pack sent to the following today.
    wench, ksd_24_f, fonzzy, Marion, Wendy M, 02BNGdHope, tin tin, Letha, Makeyesup, Moonbeam.

Plenty of time for those who haven't yet done a page so don't panic. If you have already done a page and not listed above, please resound in this forum - I've taken the names from the forum so if you haven't posted here with your layout, this is most likely the reason you aren't listed.
    Pages have been amazing. Congratulations to everyone on working so well on this challenge. Hugs.
    More to come I hope. Cheers

Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

I hope this meets your expectations Carina. After reading all the other posts, I am not sure I did it correctly. Anyway, have a good laugh at the dandelions.

Thank you again Carena. This was fun doing a scraplift challenge of my own layout where I could change the theme.

Reminder to everyone - It's nearly the end of month so last few days to complete the challenge. I will send out the prize to remaining entrants at the end of the month.
    Pages have been more than amazing. I've loved challenging you all. Awesome work by everyone.
    Kind wishes from Carena

Here's another one trying to do a more maculine cluster I used Moonbeams kit "Attracted to dirt" and added some greenery for the clusters from Careena's kit "autumn equinox"
    I only have girls.... but when you said masculine clusters, I knew I wanted to use Deanne's kit "attracted to dirt" it's such a fun kit for little boys!! Of course my girls never get dirty so I had to google an image of a boy in the mud... LOL

Adorable Kelly!! I love it!

KSD, I am soo glad that you mentioned that you googled the picture. I was trying to figure you what member of our family this child came from! lol. I know our family keeps getting bigger and not necessarily from births, so I as just trying to figure it out in the layout gallery.
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Hi all - Sadly it's the end of the month and this challenge ends. Don't let that stop you. If you have been inspired and not yet given this a go, then please don't let me stop you.

Pages have been fantastic - It's been a pleasure to host this challenge. Thank you for making it so much fun.

Loved all your pages.

Looking forward to new challenges to be announced here soon for June.

Kind wishes from Carena

Thanks so much again Carena for stepping in doing this months Challenge for me and at such short notice too!
    So everyone the June Challenge will be starting mid month, around the 15th and I already have something cooking so feel free to come back and join in again... see you all soon