+ Reply to Thread

Default Hi From the Gulf Coast

Hi there! I am completely new to this whole digital scrapbooking hobby. I have been playing with photo editing for years online, but want to get a bit more serious. I love scrapbooking with paper and printed photos too, but find it too tedious and messy. I tend to collect vast amounts of scrapbooking products and then just store them cuz I don't want to spread it all out everywhere!!! I hope this is the answer to my need for scrapbooking creativity without the mess.
    Thanks!

Glad you found us. I am a paper scrapper and a digital scrapper. I tend to need to make that mess on occassion. Nothing replace my pens and paper. I do enjoy the digital also for other reasons of its own. Welcome and happy scrapping.

Welcome SimplyMimzie Hope you enjoy SBM I combine the two paper and digital I do my Digital page then put it on paper page and use digital imbelishments cut them out to decorate the paper page saves buying stickers and flowers and such have some fun try it fonzzy

WElcome... and i know where youre coming from. I felt exactly the same about getting all the mess out and cleaning it up... I adore the digital version... and I hope you get to love it too. ... look forward to seeing you artound the forum.. hope you join in the Challenges here too. I'll keep an eye out for you.
    Deanne ( Moonbeam)