X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mycutiecats
    • Oct 2010

can i use kits made in scrapbook max in other programs

hi there as ive missplaced my scrapbook max software as it was on disc that stopped working. Ive been using photoshop elements. Just wandering what the upload dimensions to the gallery would be for a page. i realise it be under jpg.
    Kylee
  • Carena
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2007

Hi Kylee - I hope the weather is treating you Ok in Oamaru today and that you had a nice mothers day yesterday. Nelson sadly isn't Sunny today. LOL

IN Photoshop - I think elements must have a save for web function - you need to size your page to 600 pixels and then save for web - Ideally to save between 100 KB to 150 KB in size for your final image. Hope this makes sense. Hugs
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• mycutiecats
      • Oct 2010

hi yes that answers my question. Mothers day went well it was sunny here on sunday but i noticed the weather turned abit yucky now. Thanks for that i thought it be about that.

IN Photoshop - I think elements must have a save for web function - you need to size your page to 600 pixels and then save for web - Ideally to save between 100 KB to 150 KB in size for your final image. Hope this makes sense. Hugs[/QUOTE]
      Kylee

Comment

• SBM Diane
        Digi Sage
        • Sep 2010

Hi Kylee,

Welcome! Yes, you can use Scrapbook Max kits in other programs. You would have to change the Scrapbook Max file extension (.sbm or .smt) to a (.zip) file and unzip the kits for other programs, then you can bring them in as JPEG or PNG. You will be able to use other zipped kits that you purchase online in Scrapbook Max as well.

Comment

Working...
        X